Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alpha, rather been banned, I shall resign. how about that.

Saaxib, please don't resign from this forum. Your contributions have been very valuable and very eye-opening. And many many members here agree with me as well. The only reason why I even opened this thread is because I seen you were the one who commented last. I normally never click on this dumb thread "Alphas Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner"

I never took this Alpha Blondy character seriously. Alpha's annoying as hell, and if it was up to me, this jaahil would be BANNED from this forum wallahi.

If it's worth mentioning, Alpha and me have disliked each other strongly for years. And it never bothered me one bit.

galbeedi   

I have a beef with administrators. They are policing my comments. I never write any thing hostile or abuse. the other day I wrote " madax Faluuq" referring to a real " madax Faluuq",and it did disappear quickly.

<cite>

I have a beef with administrators. They are policing my comments. I never write any thing hostile or abuse. the other day I wrote " madax Faluuq" referring to a real " madax Faluuq",and it did disappear quickly.

I remember my comments were deleted by the Moderators as well when I criticized Alpha and showed (using his own posts as evidence) how despicable he is.

Coofle   

<cite>

Oday galbeedi bal u kaadi istiqaalada ha dhiibine...What kept SOL respectful for more than a decade is constant moderation by admins, to err is human, Marmar laftooda way ka yara qaloocataa, laakiin ma xuma nimanku.

Alpha ahaa, Salaan sare.

Deeq A.   

said:

Galbeedi, when was that? Was the post completely deleted? Did the MODs edit out a particular word? Was that comment the initiator of an insult against you? It is hard for Moderators to edit someone's insult without going back to the exchange which may have triggered the name-calling.

galbeedi   

It was probably yesterday. I guess the whole comment disappeared completely. Also my comments were delayed for moderation. I thought, I have been policed by Buuraha and company. Since you clarified , let us assume it as water under bridge.

Galbeed, your comment is not in our spam list.

We do occasionally hear about a comment or two disappearing due to our overactive filtering system to keeps spammers and insults out of SOL, but these filters don't generally target regular comments. The reason why you don't see "prescription drugs" or "purses online" posts on SOL's 1 million comments is because unlike other forums we have automatic spam protection which is heavily enhanced by human interference (Good old traditional moderation). Our emphasis has always been quality over quantity.

Awoowe, our apologies if some of your comments have mysteriously disappeared without a valid reason. I shall look into it Galbeedi and get back to you. I will talk with Macruuf and ask him if he has made any edits.

have you heard about the Kenyan bus siege. apparently they dividedd the passenagers into Muslim and gaal. what was particularly impressive was the method they employed to differeniate between muslim and gaal.......they had to read the quran. thats ingenious. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'd probably fail.so too would Dr Kenny.

Kenny,

You douchbag

Whats your beef with Alpha?

<cite>

alpha needs help. lol. niyooow his antrabaqash became irrelevant and he likes to be center of attention.

LOOOOOL

niyow,

i hardly post on this thread. what are you talking about, abti?