Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha is still going strong....ii waran sxb. Iyaamahan mawada hadalno (xarash miyaa leysku hayaa, mise waa la'iska xiisa dhacay). Maxaa cusub, warka soo daa. Maxaa isku dhacaayo, maxaana kala dhacayo. After SoL went to this new look, it got boring and weird. I sent couple of complaint PMs to LSK iyo Admin (like they ever listen), so i dont come here a lot anymore. Once a while.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Alpha is still going strong....ii waran sxb. Iyaamahan mawada hadalno (xarash miyaa leysku hayaa, mise waa la'iska xiisa dhacay). Maxaa cusub, warka soo daa. Maxaa isku dhacaayo, maxaana kala dhacayo. After SoL went to this new look, it got boring and weird. I sent couple of complaint PMs to LSK iyo Admin (like they ever listen), so i dont come here a lot anymore. Once a while.

hey Nin-Yaaban,

how are you?

i hope you're in the best of spirits, inaar.

i've been busy, you know. i very much welcome this. lots has been happening. i've now got a real afro. apparently, i won't be cutting my hair until the crook Silaanyo vacates the presidency. i can't stand that man, ruunti. i'm finding myself spending less and less time online these days. i wonder why? i've also been travelling extensively. last week, i went to Aw Barkhadle, 20km north of Hargeisa. you wouldn't believe me, if i told you, i was harvesting for aloe vera, somaha?

SOL is FINISHED. we know this and i expect Admin knows this. you needn't waste time conferring in private with folks who've basically sold-out. it's futile. the site has a commercial aspect to it these days and i feel it ashamedly appeals to outsider folks. not real Somalis with real opinions. i guess that's the nature of the world these days.

anyways, what have you been up-to? any new developments in your life?

<cite>

hello ya'll

Still in Hargeisa "MaRx"
:D

hi Oz,

ii waran aboowe?

it's been ages since you posted on here. hope all is well. how's the weather down under? i was talking to my Aussie friend recently about the possibility of moving to Perth.....and he said it's not so bad. saas miyaa? so daa warka, abti.

<cite>

After SoL went to this new look, it got boring and weird. I sent couple of complaint PMs to LSK iyo Admin (like they ever listen), so i dont come here a lot anymore. Once a while.

Awoowe, your complaint about CiidanSuldan was received, but banning a nomad based solely on the recommendation of another nomad is something SOL admins never practice. CidanSuldan is a nomad with strong opinions, but as long as he plays by the rules, we can't make him post opinions you like. It is how the forum's continuity works. As is customary, post your own thoughts or interesting topics to counter balance the rants of others. It is an open forum. If you come to SOL to consume content and not contribute, you then risk of being overrun by those whose opinion is not your cup of tea. Staying inactive and complaining about others on SOL is not going to make your experience here any more pleasant.

Send me or other moderators a note if you have other thoughts or suggestions.

<cite>

Awoowe, your complaint about CiidanSuldan was received, but banning a nomad based solely on the recommendation of another nomad is something SOL admins never practice. CidanSuldan is a nomad with strong opinions, but as long as he plays by the rules, we can't make him post opinions you like. It is how the forum's continuity works. As is customary, post your own thoughts or interesting topics to counter balance the rants of others. It is an open forum. If you come to SOL to consume content and not contribute, you then risk of being overrun by those whose opinion is not your cup of tea. Staying inactive and complaining about others on SOL is not going to make your experience here any more pleasant.

Send me or other moderators a note if you have other thoughts or suggestions.

Awoowe, hada laga bilaabo, u dont have to worry about me sending you a PM or such a thing....or xitaa engaging you in conversation. Marka iga raali noqo sxb (hadii aan kuu gafay).

MMA, Nuune, and Admin.....shaqo fiican ayaad wadaan. Meeshaas ka siiwada.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Awoowe, hada laga bilaabo, u dont have to worry about me sending you a PM or such a thing....or xitaa engaging you in conversation. Marka iga raali noqo sxb (hadii aan kuu gafay).

MMA, Nuune, and Admin.....shaqo fiican ayaad wadaan. Meeshaas ka siiwada.

If this means you are going to quit SOL, I am going to protest. For goodness sake who is going to start "SOLer of the year 2014" thread in December? You can't quit until I win that damn title ma garatay.

<cite>

If this means you are going to quit SOL, I am going to protest. For goodness sake who is going to start "SOLer of the year 2014" thread in December? You can't quit until I win that damn title ma garatay.

Nope, not quitting SoL. Just means wont be engaging with LSK.

<cite>

Awoowe, your complaint about CiidanSuldan was received, but banning a nomad based solely on the recommendation of another nomad is something SOL admins never practice.

s.

A bit pathetic Nin-yaaban wants to ban people awoowo?

Coofle   

@Alpha reer tolkaa have tried their best laakiin gaaladaas talyanku with their team of dinosaurs get away with it.... did you happen to see Ivory coast (can't spell the french name) VS qolooyinkii Japaaniiska....I was heartbroken at Japan's first goal but the lions have revived my hope in Africa to qualify and generally they have good hope( most pathetic group) ...Marka xigta saw ma ladnind?