Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;981942 wrote:
awesome vid, Hat. downloaded it.

thanks for the eid regards. i had an excellent ciid. hope yours was excellent too. what did you get up to?

i use to go to Trocadero in central London........ when i was your age in the last decade, abti. during one ciid, i met his chick called Muna there and i spent a fortune (xaqal ciid) on the bomber cars. i had smug face to my person as i drove her around. it was excellent, ruunti. the only thing missing was the soundtrack to the famous American 1980s classic Top Gun.
:P:D

Glad you liked it. My ciid wasn't that spectacular this year. It started at 7.00 am at the mosque (one of the wadaads seems to have decided I would make a good volunteer). I spent the next hour and a half saying brothers upstairs sisters in here :D After that I spent some time with the wadaads and akhs in the office eating some of the best suqaar and kibis in a long time and chatting about random stuff. Then I went out with the akhs to where else but Southall :D (as you get older you just seem to want to do less and less and just spend more time talking and relaxing). Had lunch, banter, scouted for potential wives (LOL) and the day finished. There's a barbecue this evening in Shepherds Bush which I might go to depending on my mood but it will be a cock fest so I don't know if it will be worth it.

You know, all these years I've lived in London and been to nearly all the places to see, I have never heard of Trocadero. It seems like an excellent place for a date (fun and far from hooyo :D). Thanks dubrii (ina abti btw). ;)

Haatu;981943 wrote:
Glad you liked it. My ciid wasn't that spectacular this year. It started at 7.00 am at the mosque (one of the wadaads seems to have decided I would make a good volunteer). I spent the next hour and a half saying brothers upstairs sisters in here
:D
After that I spent some time with the wadaads and akhs in the office eating some of the best suqaar and kibis in a long time and chatting about random stuff. Then I went out with the akhs to where else but Southall
(as you get older you just seem to want to do less and less and just spend more time talking and relaxing). Had lunch, banter, scouted for potential wives (LOL) and the day finished. There's a barbecue this evening in Shepherds Bush which I might go to depending on my mood but it will be a cock fest so I don't know if it will be worth it.

You know, all these years I've lived in London and been to nearly all the places to see, I have never heard of Trocadero. It seems like an excellent place for a date (fun and far from hooyo
). Thanks dubrii (ina abti btw).
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Hat,

what do you need a wifey for, abti? you've got your whole life ahead of, maha? do you have terminal cancer or something? naga daa ciyaarta, dee? :D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@cock fest

what's the barbecue in Bush saying, abti? i was a regular in a joint in Shepherd Bush called Masaji. it is still open, horta? i ought to send you a list of places, ma istidhi? i was well acquainted with the city's underbelly before leaving for hell. :D:D

1394151_10151919177939250_1064535816_n.j

An enforcer for hate preacher Anjem Choudary yesterday admitted joining a ‘Muslim Patrol’ which threatened to enforce sharia law. Jordan Horner, 19, was a leading member of a vigilante mob that roamed London’s East End attacking non-Muslims in a campaign against Western culture. The gang threatened to ‘kill non-believers’ and ‘shank’ or stab them and uploaded videos to YouTube criticising people’s appearance.

Ginger-haired Bin Laden disciple admits mob attacks on 'non-believers'. Jordan Horner, 19, walked around Tower Hamlets berating non-Muslims. Members of the 'Muslim Patrol' said 'kill the non-believers' and threatened to stab people who drank beer. Horner pleads guilty to ABH after getting into a fistfight with a passer-by. He was previously jailed after telling photographers at Anjem Choudary's house that they would end up like Lee Rigby.

caajib. WTF is going on, y'all. this is madness, walle.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;982007 wrote:
summoning Saffz and Spoows to this thread immediately to explain their anti-SL tirades.

I'm not anti-SL, and I don't owe you an explanation for anything. Why do you think you own SL and everyone here has to answer to you on SL matters? Piss off.

Safferz;982021 wrote:
I'm not anti-SL, and I don't owe you an explanation for anything. Why do you think you own SL and everyone here has to answer to you on SL matters? Piss off.

bey-shock.gif

D.O.C   

Cantarbalaash is still going strong as always since i have been campaigning with xirsi toorile in sanaag region, damn how am i gonna get back home i am stranded in daallo. Waan idin salaamay akhyaarta qiimaha leh.

D.O.C;982034 wrote:
Cantarbalaash is still going strong as always since i have been campaigning with xirsi toorile in sanaag region, damn how am i gonna get back home i am stranded in daallo. Waan idin salaamay akhyaarta qiimaha leh.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOC,

inaadeero, you're absence has been noted and your presence has been missed. indeed.

are you Somaliland? inaar casumaad weyn wa inan ku sameyo, walle.

maxa cusub? it's been ages, maha? what are you doing in the land of habar qalooc? ma foox baad illegally uu doofineysay? :D