Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;982503 wrote:
I don't snitch and I don't like snitches :mad:

i see you've chosen the way of Angelia Jolie in that classic american blockbuster SALT. excellent film by the way. i'm not surprised by your hormonal driven BS. we clearly have information on you. we shan't release this, lakinse.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;982505 wrote:
i see you've chosen the way of Angelia Jolie in that classic american blockbuster SALT. excellent film by the way. i'm not surprised by your hormonal driven BS. we clearly have information on you. we shan't release this, lakinse.

Double basaas :cool: I have even more dirt on you so let's not threaten qarxis, ee sida ula soco.

Safferz;982503 wrote:
I don't snitch and I don't like snitches :mad:

prisoners_dilemma_23.gif

i was doing some late night research on Wikipedia a few nights back. the research was on the ''prisoner's dilemma''. very interesting stuff, ma istidhi?

your thoughts are very much welcomed........ if you're interested in a serious intellectual discussion. :D

''Wall of Shame'' and it's Discontents

a new wall is being built near the top of Al's roads. already dubbed the 'Berlin Wall' by local human rights protesters for reason, unbeknownst to the Daily. the construction started earlier this week. this afternoon Dowlada Hoose Hargesia, the local municipality, came around to the construction site and brandished the wall with 'dumis' graffiti. we have credible information to suggest the dispute arose, kadib markii dhismaha deyrku ila 2 metres kusoo durkay laamida badhtankeeda. according to local resident Alpha B, the wall is yet another reminder of the growing socio-economic disparities between gancsato cunaqabateen magalada ku haya (business elite or the so-called 2%) and local residents. he further explains ''across the city, the walls are getting taller and taller and the rich is getting richer and richer. we are working towards a conscious grassroots initiative that enables those living below the poverty line to access affordable housing...in line with Millennium Development Goals and various other international conventions''. we approached DHH for comment but they refused.

Somaliland, a break-away region in North Somalia, has been in the grip of a construction boom since late 2000s. the capital city, Hargesia is a far cry from the destruction, it 'allegedly' experienced between 1982-91. today, it's a bustling metropolis but like many urban centres in Africa, it's bears witness to a growing social divide.

Daily Nation

Hargeisa, Somaliland

Haatu;982510 wrote:
Interesting. That might come useful one day...

oh yeah?

saas miyaa?

don't tell me you roll with this new wave of little akhis experiencing an identity crisis. you know the sort....... who have culture of the hip-hop gangster but dress islamically. i hear they're spreading and everywhere in the UK. ruunti, its astonishing how y'all keep your thug-culture lifestyle compliant with your islamic beliefs, abti. ma ruunba y'all little thugs-turned-reformed-akhis roam the streets at anti-social hours, sell weed to your akhi brothers and claim benefits? how can y'all justify such behaviours, horta? sporting little skirts with socks and trainers that match and carrying Winnie The Pooh key chain on your ultra small Nike bags........ is not swagger nor is it impressing anyone, abti. :P:D

stay away from the akhis, abti. waa iga taalo.

Somalia wrote:
XXX Picture

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm trying to get banned, but admin doesn't want to deactivate my account, you didn't bite the bait, I will send this to a few other SOLers so they report me. :eek:

did y'all know Somalia was BANNED from SOL. the little disgusting reer Puntland prick sent me this message before he was martyred. some people don't tolerate BS, you know. balse freedom of speech continues to be abused on this site. :mad::mad::mad:

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;982499 wrote:
double agent Safinova, please report your finds of the enemies activities. please use the S.A.L.U.T.E as taught in the academy.

;)

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;982482 wrote:
i did, you know. it was excellent.

how was your siesta, abti?

You know in the UK we frown upon siesta. We say it is for the benefit scroungers :P