Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Why women are more likely to be seduced by Barry White than David Beckham: Men with lower voices are 'more attractive'

Barry White's seductive deep tones score over David Beckham's squeaky speech when it comes to sexual conquest, a study has shown.

Scientists found that men with masculine, low-pitched voices are better at attracting women - at least those looking for short-term flings.

The study, published online in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, provides insights into the evolution of the human voice and mate selection. 'The sound of someone's voice can affect how we think of them,' said Dr Jillian O'Connor, from McMaster University in Canada.

'Until now, it's been unclear why women would like the voices of men who might cheat. But we found that the more women thought these men would cheat, the more they were attracted to them for a brief relationship when they are less worried about fidelity. 'For the study, 87 women listened to men's voices that were manipulated to sound higher or lower, and then chose who they thought was more likely to cheat. Participants were also asked to pick the voice they found more attractive for long or short relationships.

'From an evolutionary perspective, these perceptions of future sexual infidelity may be adaptive,' said Dr David Feinberg, from the department of psychology, neuroscience and behaviour at McMaster University. 'The consequences of infidelity are very high, whether it is emotional or financial, and this research suggests that humans have evolved as a protection mechanism to avoid long-term partners who may cheat.'

U.S. researchers found the change in tonality was particularly apparent on the phone and that both men and women tried to match or mimic their partner or love interest's voice.

According to the study, women will use a lower pitch, while men will employ a higher one when speaking to their romantic partner.

The psychologist who led the study believes the change in people's voice variations when they are talking to friends versus lovers, could be used to detect infidelity too.

The study, published in the Journal of Nonverbal Behaviour, looked at how individuals alter their voices, or engage in voice modulation, when speaking to romantic partners versus same-sex friends during brief telephone conversations

Women will use a lower pitch, while men will employ a higher one when speaking to their romantic partner

---

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2463179/Why-women-likely-seduced-Barry-White-David-Beckham-Men-lower-voices-deemed-attractive.html

---

:D:D

Safferz   

Wadani;981472 wrote:
It's not only about other people since it was ordained by God and will effect your relationship with him. But I do see what you're getting at. Let's put aside the fact that Hijab is a commandment from Illaahay (which you've already done)...we then would have to judge the merits of women covering/not covering in public based on the social effects that are borne out of each condition. The Quran is clear in explaining the functional purpose behind covering; namely so that Muslim women will be known (known as chaste/modest) and so that they will not be annoyed/harrased by this ubiquitious male gaze u speak of lol. But since we now live in a vapid and decadent society where vice has become virtue people do not value chastity and modesty and thus cannot see the utility in the hijab serving as a marker for such women (not always an accurate marker ofcourse). And as for it's second function, feminists suffer from a dissonance of sorts....they want to dress as they please and become sexually 'free', yet become filled with indignation when men (read men whom they are not lusting after lol) 'objectify' them as a result.

Where does it say cover your hair in the Quran? Don't quote some desert Arab "scholarly" ruling on how women should dress, I'd like evidence that the hijab is a commandment from God.

Alpha Blondy;981512 wrote:

Saffz,

this is for you, okay? :cool:

Stop flirting with me Alpha :mad: I love that song though lol

good morning akhyarta sharafta leh.

maxa cusub y'all.....

my 3 day holiday was rudely cut short. i'm now at work. :mad: luckily today is jeudi soir and tomorrow's friday and the next day is saturday ( both days are weekend). :o

Haatu   

Dubriiyow, marka hore a belated ciid wanaagsan. I'm sure you had a good time.

As for parent child combos, bal check this one out:

Cabdi Baadil and probably his son. The son's singing is ok and cabdi baadil is amazing as usual :D

Alpha Blondy;981577 wrote:

this is some funny shit! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

y'all havent seen this, miyaa?

check it. it's pure jokes. :D:D

happy friday y'all.

Cadale   

Alpha Blondy;981688 wrote:
y'all havent seen this, miyaa?

check it. it's pure jokes.
:D

happy friday y'all.

Happy friday, whats hargeysa saying,Ina adeero?

i had a dream. i don't remember the facts of this dream. my hero Mobutu Sese Seko and i were speaking Congolese french at one time. he apparently said Nov 2031 will be an important year for me. i wonder what he meant? :confused:

Haatu;981630 wrote:
Dubriiyow, marka hore a belated ciid wanaagsan. I'm sure you had a good time.

As for parent child combos, bal check this one out:

Cabdi Baadil and probably his son. The son's singing is ok and cabdi baadil is amazing as usual

awesome vid, Hat. downloaded it.

thanks for the eid regards. i had an excellent ciid. hope yours was excellent too. what did you get up to?

i use to go to Trocadero in central London........ when i was your age in the last decade, abti. during one ciid, i met his chick called Muna there and i spent a fortune (xaqal ciid) on the bumper cars. i had a smug face to my person as i drove her around. it was excellent, ruunti. the only thing missing was the soundtrack to the famous American 1980s classic Top Gun. :P:D