Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apo,

do you want to join me for a troll session to discuss your life and the way out of your quagmires.

Al.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;957076 wrote:
^ oo wayoow, inaar?

is everything alright? maxa dhacaay dee?

:mad:

This thread is an embarrassment ... Is this a wanna be troll shaah thread? Alpha Blondy this thread isn't what it use to be SMDH :mad:

I think i'll start my own thread y'all are a effing disgrace ee sida ula socda

Apophis;957079 wrote:
I'm in a quagmire alright. Someone or something killed a bird in my garden and I've been looking for the culprit since Thursday. I don't have the body but there's plenty of bird feathers to suggest a murder, most foul, has taken place.
:D

look at this ''twerking twerker'' baal. since when did you have a garden? inaar, every inch of land is sacred ee just make sure you don't over step the boundaries. we know what y'all jubbalander are like, ma istidhi?. that west london cul-de-sac, you inhabit, is NOT up for grabs ee sida uula soco. ;)

Re: Bird Mystery - you ought to play an eposide of Poirot to get you in detective mode? :P

you know, its crazy but i know you more than you care to admit...caadi maha. subtle insights via volunteered information, on these boards, can reveal so much about people, ma ila garatey, abti?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;957081 wrote:
:mad:

This thread is an
embarrassment
... Is this a wanna be troll shaah thread? Alpha Blondy this thread isn't what it use to be SMDH :mad:

I think i'll start my own thread y'all are a effing disgrace ee sida ula socda

''concentrate your energies and unleash a powerful attack'' - Oba R.I.P (via the PMs to Al)

indeed. lest we forgot, you know. truer words haven't been spoken since the maxruum departed.

i hate this thread more than y'all. i hate it walahi. i really do. honestly.

looking back, its been amazing BUT we've still got a long way to go. we have to defeat the troll shaah thread. its ABSOLUTELY imperative. there is a generational war on SOL and we can do it, ma garatey?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C   

Al, the b'boom cousin, how ru doing today ?Are you preparing to attend the somaliland regions football tournament? I guess it's gonna exciting.

D.O.C;957087 wrote:
Al, the b'boom cousin, how ru doing today ?Are you preparing to attend the somaliland regions football tournament? I guess it's gonna exciting.

waar habar qaloocooooooooooooooow,

inaar iska waraan. so dhag iyo nus maaha xalaadu? :P

the tournament was supposed to held in daanta arab-ka (Gelle Arab Statium) but they cancelled........ due to Haqsoor upraising, after the elections. they could have held it in Berbera's new stadium. now, i know y'all arab dhaan dhagax's have an inferiority complex, balse, lets think outside the box, for once. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;957091 wrote:
Not everyone in London lives in
high rise, low rent
like you did sxb

what's this suppose to mean? :mad:

I think I was, indirectly, responsible for the departed bird's fate. You see, I've been leaving food outside for them which inevitable turned to bait. The butterfly effect

bird killer......! - i don't think Poirot would've solved this.

I'm a simple man with simple views. You don't have to be Freud to figure that out.

"Do I lie to myself to be happy?" quote from memento film....applies here, i reckon.

Tallaabo   

Safferz;957210 wrote:
I'm back, b*tches.

Welcome back:cool: Let Alpha go into an emotional meltdown knowing that his attempts to lord over this thread and ban people has failed miserably;)

Tallaabo   

Juxa;957229 wrote:
Alpha, offer the oldies some shaah and few slices of cake

He can only offer two litres of caano geel a day;)