Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i'm off on saturdays too. 2day weekend LOL. the working hours are difficult though. between 12-30pm-3-30pm the whole country comes to a standstill. the siesta is very unproductive.

Juxa   

How did the date go with the child I mean the young lady?

You need to buy diin-diin for your garden

what a mad day, today!......... actually come to think of it, everyday has being like this for the last 6/7 months. back in those days, things were calm, and i was relaxed and had a thought process - thinking imagining and doing things methodologically. now, i think, i'm suffering from a mental blockage and its as deja vu as each day follows the next. i'm preoccupied but at the same time mentally vacant. i'm on a treadmill or running but to no avail, to no purpose, to no end and i still continue on running! i wake up grief stricken and sleep worried at nights...... and quiet frankly these issues are starting to take their toll on my social relations with both friends and family. i don't have any more friends of substance and people are these days defined by the value of their time. i'm surrounded by zombies despite being in self-imposed solitude. i don't know what the issue is but it's overwhelming me. what is my problem?

i think i've grown up and facing the harsh realities of life! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa;894832 wrote:
How did the date go with the child I mean the young lady?

You need to buy diin-diin for your garden

i cancelled the date with the 17 year old. it didnt happen.

diin-diin are slow and lazy creatures. i don't think we'll get along. am i supposed to watch it crawl across the floor? LOOOOL

i just got a free 2013 diary! this is excellent!

i've been meaning to buy a diary but haven't got around to it yet. my friend from the stationary shop, i was purchasing stuff from, gave it to me. he's a cool guy ruunti. his small act of kindness has restored my faith in humanity. i must replicate this act of kindness and be kind to someone else today. mashallah. may Allah give us the strength to be pious and steadfast.

23869_10151269481419250_330328862_n.jpg

Apo,

i ought to ignore you, really, but since you've come into my abode, uninvited of course, i might as well say hello.

not entirely sure why you've been aggressive towards me lately but it might be something to do with the painters you've got in LOL.

goat boy? WTF! that must be by far the worst name for a superhero ever!!! when have you ever seen a goat play the hero or the villian?

Apo,

one of the strangest things i've ever come across was how a PhD student, who was writing his thesis about serial killers, become a serial killer himself. the story starts with an obsession with the theory behind serial killers and their motives. he compared lots of serial killers - their motives, methods and stuff. when it came to the field work he decided that the new method he devised had to be put to the test. he started killing people - disposing of their bodies in sulfuric acid. all the while he would do the write ups after every killing. the police took years to track him down because of his extensive knowledge. once he completed his research and submitted it - he was discovered.

Mario B   

^^

Lol, I'll give you an advice I gave someone else in this forum, don't come here when you're high or suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Search for a window when you're completely sober then perhaps you could then show your face and be a useful SOLer , at the moment you're just coming across as a stupi.d SOLer [oh,I forget, they don't call you Forrest Gump Kutaga for nothing ] ,.:rolleyes:

P.s Alpha is demonstrating a high level of patience here that I didn't know he had in him. Kudos to you AB!!