Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

if i'm ever forced to leave the SNM criminal regime it won't be because i abhor it but rather because of its useless inefficiency. nothing in his blank hell-hole works. at 11:59am everything comes to a complete STOP! why is this the one thing echoing in my mind.

why? why? why?

must a shops and government office close at 11:59am?

at 11:50 - people are already to finish that days activities!

at 11:40 - they are ready to pack their stuff

at 11:30 - they've already decided we're finish for day.

at 8:00 - they are open for business and look for activities to do!

the siesta is by far the biggest impediment to development. it's costing this country 30% or more inefficiency!

the tense atmosphere in the city tonight is quite unnerving and worrisome. these elections have put serious doubts in the people of somaliland. all over the city, there is a huge public showing of force by the government. officers who'd rather be with the families are being asked to show artificial displays of bravado in the name of national security. this is not impressing anyone, least of all the officers. there is no identifiable target or an outside threat deemed worthy...... so far. the reality is; the people are under suspicion and their civil liberties could potentially be at risk, if things continue this way. the people of somaliland have been involved in far greater difficulties and have proven themselves to be patient, peace-loving and responsible. laakin.....what can be said of this criminal SNM regime whose irresponsible actions have put serious dents in the 'peace' that is worshiped here....? its 23:44 here in h-town but the city is not its usual self....there is talk of further demonstrations tomorrow and the potential for more loss of life!!!

thank God that February 2013 is ending on 28th and NOT a leap year! one more day and i couldn't bear it ruunti. the waiting....the patience.....the worrying.....the shoulda/coulda/woulda's......and the feeling of relieve after carrying this load for so LONG! LOL. on the 28th of february i shall be the happiest man alive..now its December 18th and to be quite honest, its still a long way away but i'm counting the days down. it'll be like spring cleaning! LOL

just got the news in the last hour or so!

excellent!..................indeed.

Alpha Blondy;900461 wrote:
sahangalbeed

sahanwoqooyi.

going home for the christmas holidays. i'm leaving for berbera this afternoon and will stay there for 8 days. i think i needed a break from the hustle and the bustle of the metropolis. i will visit the beach today i/s and maybe the natural hot springwaters. i will not inform my family laakin and i intend to book a room in ESCO hotel in the city centre. i need to figure things out and plan ahead for the new year. i will not have access to the internet and but I wish you and your families all the very best over the festive season.

^^ i find it really sad that you would think i was adopted and raised by whites. LOL!

waar, anigu, i grew up in a refugee camp in ethiopia after the wars against SL and left for the UK as a kid . i've got four sisters and 2 bros. i'm the 2nd youngest. i come from a loving working class family. one day i hope to make a family of my own i/s and provide a better life for them than the tragic-rags-to-riches-socially-mobile life, i've endured so far. LOL!

i remember during parent's evenings, i use to translate for the Mother.

Alpha: teacher! she! (points to the Mother) wants to know how i'm (points to Alpha) doing academically?

Mrs Townsend: mmmmmmmmmm....i see, tell your mother Alpha that your a average student whose distracted very easily! we may have to send you to a therapist very soon!

Alpha: hooyo, macalikuu wuxuu yidii anigu waxaan ahay arday fiicaan oo classworkisa si fiican uu sameeyaa. ma fahantahay hooyo???

The Mother: yes......erm emm.....ooooo.....ooooo (struggles with English so asks me to translate for her) ha sii fiicaan....my baby isaaguu wuu buuka....uu sheeg NOW!

Alpha: Mrs Townsend, my mother said....i'm working overtime at home and that she recently bought me a CD kit to better learn the tricky bits in maths and all the other subjects. my mother as you can see (points to the Mother) is a frail old woman whose high in cholesterol. she may have a seizure if she's not home before 5pm. (points to the Mother) these people really ought to learn English teacher......?

Mrs Townsend: Mrs F Blondy, it was good to see you again......i hope you get well soon okay..... (speaks really slowly and condescendingly to the Mother....)

the Mother: ii sheeg maxay tirii naagtu?

Alpha: hooyo, macalinkuu wuu buuka...marka gurigeedi taagaysa?

the Mother: yaa? ma istiri?..saax! (suspicious)

Mrs. Townsend: goodbye Mrs. Blondy.....okay!? you take care now okay......? ( speaks super slow and super condescending to the Mother)

the Mother: okay! bye-bye teacher!

Alpha: bye Mrs.Townsend!

Mrs. Townsend: call me 'baby'!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;902189 wrote:

Alpha: Mrs Townsend, my mother said....i'm working overtime at home and that she recently bought me a CD kit to better learn the tricky bits in maths and all the other subjects. my mother as you can see (points to the Mother) is a frail old woman whose high in cholesterol. she may have a seizure if she's not home before 5pm. (points to the Mother) these people really ought to learn English teacher......?

Haye..? Did you call her baby?

^ NO!

i was having an affair with Mrs.Townsend......LOL!

ever read the book 'notes on a scandal'?

lets just say i was a older man siting among kids. there were 7 years between me and my first girlfriend. mind you, we were in the same class. Katie something....i can't remember! pretty she was.....:D

its jeudi soir. i've been invited to some high fliers get together session and its not impressive at all. its silent and i think people are rather suspicious of this new arrival.

Alpha Blondy;902189 wrote:
^^ i find it really sad that you would think i was adopted and raised by whites. LOL!

waar, anigu, i grew up in a refugee camp in ethiopia after the wars against SL and left for the UK as a kid . i've got four sisters and 2 bros. i'm the 2nd youngest. i come from a loving working class family. one day i hope to make a family of my own i/s and provide a better life for them than the tragic-rags-to-riches-socially-mobile life, i've endured so far. LOL!

i remember during parent's evenings, i use to translate for the Mother.

Alpha: teacher! she! (points to the Mother) wants to know how i'm (points to Alpha) doing academically?

Mrs Townsend: mmmmmmmmmm....i see, tell your mother Alpha that your a average student whose distracted very easily! we may have to send you to a therapist very soon!

Alpha: hooyo, macalikuu wuxuu yidii anigu waxaan ahay arday fiicaan oo classworkisa si fiican uu sameeyaa. ma fahantahay hooyo???

The Mother: yes......erm emm.....ooooo.....ooooo (struggles with English so asks me to translate for her) ha sii fiicaan....my baby isaaguu wuu buuka....uu sheeg NOW!

Mrs Townsend: Mrs F Blondy, it was good to see you again......i hope you get well soon okay..... (speaks really slowly and condescendingly to the Mother....)

the Mother: ii sheeg maxay tirii naagtu?

Alpha: hooyo, macalinkuu wuu buuka...marka gurigeedi taagaysa?

the Mother: yaa? ma istiri?..saax! (suspicious)

Mrs. Townsend: goodbye Mrs. Blondy.....okay!? you take care now okay......? ( speaks super slow and super condescending to the Mother)

the Mother: okay! bye-bye teacher!

Alpha: bye Mrs.Townsend!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

:D :D :D :D :D

Apophis;902507 wrote:
Make sure to wear sunglasses indoors. People will think you're either cool or mentally ill. Either way, they won't fck with you.

the biggest high flier has opened up to me. the situation is improving. lets see how things go for the next 10mins LOOL. will keep y'all updated on my attempts to 'fit' in. i've got a pair of fake Ray Bans i bought yesterday from a street hawker for $2 by my side. i might put it on if things don't improve.