Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

been hiding in the dark for the last 47mins. had some unwanted family guests turn-up uninvited and unexpectedly today. when i came back from town, my maid was very quick in mentioning 'they're here'. i took my shoes off, avoiding detection, and quickly went into my chill room. been here for 48mins. phone is switched off. this is madness. there's about 7 of them by the sounds of it! represented from mum and dad side of the family. walahi, the atmosphere is tense and i've just received a worrying text to indicate they're asking for me.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrragh!

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;896836 wrote:
been hiding in the dark for the last 47mins. had some unwanted family guests turn-up uninvited and unexpectedly today. when i came back from town, my maid was very quick in mentioning 'they're here'. i took my shoes off, avoiding detection, and quickly went into my chill room. been here for 48mins. phone is switched off. this is madness. there's about 7 of them by the sounds of it! represented from mum and dad side of the family. walahi, the atmosphere is tense and i've just received a worrying text to indicate they're asking for me.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrragh!

fulay!!! :D

Carafaat   

Inadeero, I hear one of your cousins has been elected in the Hargeysa City Council. Congratulations, this is a great achievement for tolka.

yes this true. laakin the credibility of these elections is not looking good. my family swept to victory in berbera too. i'm sorry you weren't so successful, inaadeero. the tolka generally fared well, i would agree.

inaadeero, i expressly support these expansionist endeavours. by spreading our geographical reach into new frontiers is the first 'real' step in ensuring our 'final solution'. people like Al-Haji Musa dhalaab, ina faras and ina aw-adan are working hard to achieve this. i have a meeting with the core committee next month. i would like to share many of my ideas with them. i hope they will welcome these.

i met this fine MILF today. she still had the beauty and charm of her Somali Airlines air hostess days. she has now permanently relocated to SL. i think i'll meet her again. I've never considered dating an older woman, but i reckon the chemistry between us was quite obvious, even to me. LOOOL

juxa,

i'm sorry you personally felt offended. it wasn't me hitting on her but her hitting on me. its not my fault if old islaamo oo xafashay are interested in me. she said 'that she felt like she's known me her entire life' and 'you seem so grown-up for your age' LOOOOOOOOOL. if she wants it then i'm going for it! LOOOOOOOL!

working from home is not nice. i'm already bored.