Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

was off today. there are no cars travelling outside until 6pm tonight. i'm going to vote this afternoon for 315 Idris Haji Nuur. i don't want to take part in this make-believe Nomad of the year BS anymore. i thought i stood a chance but its looking unlikely.... at least in Somaliland there are real elections and stuff.

i want you to pledge your votes to me and to publicly announce that you'll no longer take part in these elections. those 6 votes you received and my 2 meagre votes would give me pole position!

i'm so disappointed i didnt have the chance to vote today walahi. absolutely gutted! the queue was long i couldn't stand out there in the sun and conditions i'm not used to. the mood was jovial and it seemed that the elections were free and fair. i would like to take this chance to commend somaliland on the successfully organised elections and coodee bixintooda. mashallah.

good evening akhayarta sharafataleh,

the strangest thing happened today. i was walking next to my house when i saw violent confrontation between my neighbour amina and her husband. the screaming was mad and they didnt care that people saw their inner dynamics. later on in the afternoon, it emerged that their cat was the cause of the issues and they weren't actually fighting but chasing the cat out of the house. LOL!

^Bro,

sound advise there. do you mean mixing the manure with the soil? is that possible without ruining the plants?

Alpha Blondy;894691 wrote:
534054_10151265152039250_1947123904_n.jp

this one is called Apo. i named him after you. LOL

thanks. i try that inshAllah. i'm not sure if you can buy those things in hargeisa but i'll have it commissioned. LOL

i thought of being an landscape artist once but opted for being a bureaucrat instead. outdoorsy jobs are awesome because they keep you active and they're never boring.