Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i'm afraid not!

this business minded zealots lack creativity and intellectual conversations. when i hosted people in my house, i always ensure that the setting is accommodating to all.

^perhaps i should be a little less pretentious and be more humble with the company i keep...... why am i attracted to these phony folks? not that i'm the type to wear a tie to social events! LOL

Alpha Blondy;902699 wrote:
i've hit rock bottom and there is no way out of this. i'm very sad today and will probably 'cry' at some stage later! LOL

+

Alpha Blondy;902699 wrote:
eedo Juxa,

i'm sorry i cannot discuss this online. i'll make an international call in the next 12 mins or so and shed a tear or two. LOL

who can guess what i'm finding 'impossible' to discuss online? LOOL

its fairly straightforward!

the ultimate aim of this thread is to overtake the regular Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko thread. i've projected based on current figures this target will be achieved in October 2019.

somalee   

Alpha Blondy;902701 wrote:
eedo Juxa,

i'm sorry i cannot discuss this online. i'll make an international call in the next 12 mins or so and shed a tear or two. LOL

War ninyohow there's a crisis going on in Hargeisa and other parts of the republic ;) mostly inhabited by the duriyada, with regards to the issue of marriage. Young men simply can't afford to marry because of the inflated "price" of women. This is what my northerner friend always whines about. As a result there's a sharp increase of aging, unmarried women.

Since this is the cantrabaqash corner, decided to raise this up.

^ what was that xamari adage -mininka waa mininkaga..........???.

all the necessary arrangements are in place for your royal visit tomorrow Oba. casha holland - a local girl, who has an obsession with the low lying country of holland will be my recommended choice for you. yasmin libiis will be attending to my needs....as and when i require....which is rarely, maybe with the exception of some pillow movvements here and there, every 32mins...LOL! the khat will also be prepared as to your liking and an assortment of colours for the towels will be made available by the maid! as its a Saturday, i'd go for yellow if i were you. i'll be going for my regular Saturday colour - red! LOOOL!

you'll have to make your way laakin Oba-oow!

Alpha,Sounds like a plan. :D so tell me about Caasho Holland how is she? And is new hargeysa better than Goljano? Will i get bullied due to my xamari accent? I have to make this Swot analyse before i come so i get prepared for the little trip to SL,Hargeysa. Cheers!

oba hiloowlow;902788 wrote:
Alpha,Sounds like a plan.
:D
so tell me about Caasho Holland how is she? And is new hargeysa better than Goljano? Will i get bullied due to my xamari accent? I have to make this Swot analyse before i come so i get prepared for the little trip to SL,Hargeysa. Cheers!

just cancelled your welcoming party, Oba!

swot analysis kulaaha! bahasha naga daa dee!