Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i've been FORCED to pull out the trolling early tonight, i'm afraid. i have to attend to emergency matters. i don't know if i'll be back anytime soon walahi. goodbye. Al.

Alpha Blondy;921584 wrote:
hey haatu,

foox is frankincense....i'm finding myself swaying closer towards Sufism, these days. LOOOOOOL.....
:P

:(

You have to speak Haatu's language. Abti foox is uunsi in Waamo -speak..

Alpha Blondy;921686 wrote:
i've been FORCED to pull out the trolling early tonight, i'm afraid. i have to attend to emergency matters. i don't know if i'll be back anytime soon walahi. goodbye. Al.

LIVE from Ceel Afweyne.........

i'm using my wireless dongle thingy.

OMG, y'all have to see this place. its beautiful. i've never seen anything like it........:D

maxa cusub, maxaa isku dhacaayo?

trolling from Ceel Afweyn.......LOOOOL......:D:p......my dongle hasn't been working perfectly...........:D

y'all have to see where i am and what i'm doing right now....words alone cannot describe it. a big feast was prepared for our arrival. its was amazing. its late now and most people have slept. i brought along a generator for electricity and stuff. its rather loud but luckily our tent is far from the our hosts..... anyways, its crucial the trolling continues. tomorrow, we plan to explore the city centre. it's quite exciting being here and i'm quite happy too. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;921917 wrote:
maxa cusub, maxaa isku dhacaayo?

trolling from Ceel Afweyn.......LOOOOL......
:D
:p......my dongle hasn't been working perfectly...........
:D

y'all have to see where i am and what i'm doing right now....words alone cannot describe it. a big feast was prepared for our arrival. its was amazing. its late now and most people have slept. i brought along a generator for electricity and stuff. its rather loud but luckily our tent is far from the our hosts..... anyways, its crucial the trolling continues. tomorrow, we plan to
explore the city centre.
it's quite exciting being here and i'm quite happy too. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Ceel Afweyn has a city centre? :D

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;921757 wrote:
You have to speak Haatu's language. Abti foox is uunsi in Waamo -speak..

Ahh saas i dheh. Waryaa Alpha, just use the damn correct word next time :D

NGONGE   

Alpha, my (other) Arabic speaking Somali friend told me about the big-mouth-well town. he said it's Madeena baceeda (far town). Is that true? :P

hey Iman Oba,

fiicaan.....fiicaan....indeed....:D

p.s - have you seen the rubbish Apo's writing in the politics sections. i smacked hard for trying to hate on y'all....the little KDF jajuus has no limits, ma istidhi bro?