Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^Lincoln was better though.

625497_491033860933517_786896519_n.jpg

the first somalis to attend the oscars. very proud of the lads. they were granted a last minute visa to attend.....LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

a good evening to all. i'm having a cup of strong Ethiopian coffee. i'm burning foox whist listening to Maxamed Mooge and i'm getting ready to troll. LOOOOOOOOOOOL. awesome....................:D

Haatu   

London to Paris? Impressive. The most I've done was London to Swanage (around 120 miles) over 2 days. That was some tough shish.

Alpha, what is foox?

lol at the kids pic. That got me thinking. I think I know why Somalis have big foreheards. It's because of the shame ups.

Somalicentric;921334 wrote:
It's Iyanya
:D

It's that time again of the year where i am obsessing over Nigerian Artists, & it doesn't hurt that the brotha is looking fine, fine CHAI lol

have you seen "Kukere" and "Your waist"

Haatu;921519 wrote:
London to Paris? Impressive. The most I've done was London to Swanage (around 120 miles) over 2 days. That was some tough shish.

Alpha, what is foox?

lol at the kids pic. That got me thinking. I think I know why Somalis have big foreheards. It's because of the shame ups.

hey haatu,

how are you bro? you feeling better.....yet? flu is for women dee....naaga daa....LOOOOOOOOOOL....:D:p

i learnt to ride the bike at the tender age of 15. in those early days, i wasn't allowed out, to play, with my friends. my mother would always say its dangerous out there and those 'gaalo' will kidnap you...''wa khataar ee iska jir....yaroow'' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

foox is frankincense....i'm finding myself swaying closer towards Sufism, these days. LOOOOOOL.....:P

those kids are awesome. i wonder if, their parents, traveled with them to the OSCARS. do you think inay isku dhiibey doonan maamulka gobolka Kalifornia ee dalka Maraykanka for asylum? :D:D:D:D:D. i hope they grow up to be good actors.....those little kids from slumdog millionaire are NO where to be seen, that's quite sad, really. :(

Haatu;921567 wrote:
Somalicentric, pardon me but are you one of Alpha's scripts?

i REALLY like this Somalicentric chick. i followed up on a few links she posted once. i think she's cool with a GSOH and... i think she's quite attractive too. :D. i did after all....glance at a few pics of her looking somewhat suggestive....i would love to hook up with a "......blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice...'' type of afro-centric-ebonita-whose-all-about having-open-mic-conscious-poetry-sessions ......but she likes black men...like this nigerian nigga guy....''Iyanya''...she speaks off.....shame. chicks like somalicentric make me SICK and in all honesty, i'd rather have NO association, whether real, or indeed imagined, with them, or her more specifically....:D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s i'm joking somalicentric.....NO REALLY....i'm NOT.....:D

Alpha Blondy;921588 wrote:
i REALLY like this Somalicentric chick. i followed up on a few links she posted once. i think she's cool with a GSOH and... i think she's quite attractive too.
. i did after all....glance at a few pics of her looking somewhat suggestive....i would love to hook up with a
"......blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice...''/
type of
afro-centric-ebonita-whose-all-about having-open-mic-conscious-poetry-sessions
......but she likes black men...like this nigerian nigga guy....''Iyanya''...she speaks off.....shame. chicks like somalicentric make me SICK and in all honesty, i'd rather have NO association, whether real, or indeed imagined, with them or her specifically....
:p

p.s i'm joking somalicentric.....NO REALLY....i'am NOT.....

v65gmr.gif

^ i use to be in love with pocahontas, once....but, i'll be damned ma istidhi....., i've NEVER seen her look so suggestive...:D

should WE take this post SOL-watershed convo in the PMs? :D:D:D:D:D.