Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Khayr   

Safferz;984800 wrote:
I'm at Panera, and my right contact lens felt weird so I blinked my eye a few times to fix it. I think the guy at the table facing mine thought I winkwd at him because he just winked at me. Um now I need to leave lol

I think that something was in his eyes too. Didn't you see him telling you to move to the right :)

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;984802 wrote:
1454804_10151967864714250_1979173688_n.j

1450859_10151967863684250_465486628_n.jp

excellent. just excellent.

there were more Arabs than you can shake a caleen at. caajib.

in SL, the clan elder hierarchy is as follows.............there's Caqil, then there's Chief Caqil then there's Suldan....... but an Ugaas, a newly created title? caajib.

they say he's wealthy. for reasons beyond reason, he's the namesake of the HAG destroyer 'Cali Mahdi' and he holds Saudi Nationality, a rare achievement by any stretch of the imagination. Ahmed Mohamed Saeed was the man of the hour this morning. without doubt the single greatest ego-maniac alive, Ugaas Ahmed of the Arab is a man of royalty. prior to today's extraordinary coronation, the title 'Ugaas' was non-existent and known for the Jesuits and pastures afar
:P
. but for the Arab, a tribe making great strides in recent years, it was a statement of intent. no longer a peripheral player in the game, the Arabs are not redefining the game, as it were......lakinse, in a society obsessed with derajo and honorific titles, this doesn't surprise, ruunti. in the coming days, as is the custom, Ugaas Ahmed will tour the Arabian hinterland....just as Big Silaanyo did recently. balse, we spoke and he seems different. he's a real Haqsoor, you know.
:P:D

As Somaliland is very receptive to new titles I think you should introduce the title of Earl and Baron to them. Name yourself "Alpha Blondy- the Earl of Ganad".;)

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;984941 wrote:
1004549_10151974553109250_1537326719_n.j

LIVE from the centre. this is the main reading room. commissioned some Ethiopians to do 13 shelves. lakinse not satisfied with the quality of work. :mad:

Where are the fire exits, the fire extinguishers, and the appropriate signs??:mad: This mashruuc of yours should be brought to an end on the grounds of health and safety, ma garatay:p

Tallaabo   

Safferz;984957 wrote:
1374175_10153399603800093_1626159945_n.j

I don't even feel guilty about having that iced lemon cake with my coffee at Starbucks

It is good to satisfy your cravings once in a while. I do indulge in deep fried chicken take away sometimes :P

Safferz   

Tallaabo;984960 wrote:
It is good to satisfy your cravings once in a while. I do indulge in deep fried chicken take away sometimes

Agreed, I did full body weights this morning and I'm doing an Insanity DVD later this afternoon. I deserve that piece of cake, dammit.

Khayr   

Safferz;984966 wrote:
Agreed, I did full body weights this morning and I'm doing an Insanity DVD later this afternoon. I deserve that piece of cake, dammit.

Working out

twice a day and sipping lattes and working on a 10 yr Thesis.

That is a great life. I am so jealous.

Tallaabo   

Khayr;984970 wrote:
Working out

Well you too can work out, and sip lattes( I personally prefer my good old, spicy, sugary, and milky tea) and start studying. It all depends on you mate.

Safferz   

Khayr;984970 wrote:
Working out

Are you being sarcastic Khayr? :mad: Working out is great for stress management and gives me time away from work, so it's something I try to do each day. Unfortunately I'm better at keeping to my work out schedule than following through on the other tasks I plan to do in a day lol.

And I have 3ish years left, inshaAllah :) 10 year dissertations are now a thing of the past, most schools in the US try to have their students out by year 6.

SomaliPhilosopher;985021 wrote:
Failure to Report Commission of Offence (Section 24 The Prohibition of Female Genital Mutilation Act 2011)

Anyone who knows that a female person is being circumcised, or that someone has performed the female circumcision operation or is planning to do the circumcision operation and does not report to a police officer is guilty of an offence.

Penalty: imprisonment for 3 years or more and/or a fine of at least 200,000 shillings.

This law is a joke! How does on expect to this to be enforced? Caadi ma'ahan