Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ According to her, wearing the Hijab isn't compulsory. It's a matter of interpretation. According to her, a woman can wear whatever she wants, from Niqab to a bikini in [islam]. According to her and I'm paraphrasing it, we can bend Islam to fit into our choosing.

Safferz   

No I don't, Mooge.

Classified;985234 wrote:
^ According to her, wearing the Hijab isn't compulsory. It's a matter of interpretation. According to her, a woman can wear whatever she wants, from Niqab to a bikini in [islam]. According to her and I'm paraphrasing it, we can bend Islam to fit into
our
choosing.

Fascinating, because that's news to me. If I've said any of those things, I'd love for you to quote me directly. This is a forum, there's a written record after all.

102993_600.gif

Hawdian   

Classified;985234 wrote:
^ According to her, wearing the Hijab isn't compulsory. It's a matter of interpretation. According to her, a woman can wear whatever she wants, from Niqab to a bikini in [islam]. According to her and I'm paraphrasing it, we can bend Islam to fit into
our
choosing.

Alwajib hijab fe binatuun kullim muslims ñ . Kalaum Allah sub ahan aw tala ah . Lazum. And those who are against kafarun kadubuun.

Maqane;985469 wrote:
Al is retiring! ma run baa mise 10,000 posts made him think he has reached the age?

10k is very symbolic. If i know this guy, he probably has couple of screen names running loose here on SomaliaOnline. No way he is going to up and leave on his own.

Safferz   

Nin-Yaaban;985629 wrote:
10k is very symbolic. If i know this guy, he probably has couple of screen names running loose here on SomaliaOnline. No way he is going to up and leave on his own.

I give it a week until he's back.

Haatu   

Nin Boon ah (qolo aan Soomaali ahayn oo dega dhulka ku teedsan soohdinta Soomaaliya iyo Keenya) iyo islaantiisa ayaa beri isdilay (is feeray) ee ma idiin sheegaa waxay isku dileen?

Nin: Gubadka aan gubi doona, baciidka (some animal I don't know) daaqi doona, suunka aan ka goyni doona, sumalka (a strong ram/male sheep) aan ka gadi doona, subagiisa dhan!

Naag: War dhami maayee, adaa caanaha inoo maalaa oo dhib qabaayee adiga dhan!

Nin: Naa adaa wax dhalaayoo, dhib qabtaayoo, adiga dhan!

Hababac weyba isku boodeen :D :D

Moral of the story, how foolish they were fighting over something that hasn't even happened :D

Safferz   

^ :D

Safferz;984767 wrote:
Yes, for recreation too! The "two click" checkout on Amazon is why I'm poor. I've even woken up before to order confirmation emails, only to realize I ordered books on my phone while half asleep.

I checked my mail this morning only to find these boots waiting for me, apparently I bought them in my sleep earlier this week via the Zappos app on my phone. I can't be mad because they're hella cute, but I need to start charging my phone at the other side of the room from where I sleep because this is starting to become a terrible habit:

2459867-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Tallaabo   

Safferz;986280 wrote:
^
:D

I checked my mail this morning only to find these boots waiting for me, apparently I bought them in my sleep earlier this week via the Zappos app on my phone. I can't be mad because they're hella cute, but I need to start charging my phone at the other side of the room from where I sleep because this is starting to become a terrible habit:

2459867-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

:D;);) you are crazy Saf. I wonder how much money is left in your bank account at the end of the month:confused:

Safferz   

Tallaabo;986284 wrote:
;)
;)
you are crazy Saf. I wonder how much money is left in your bank account at the end of the month:confused:

Don't ask me that Tallaabo :( I'm officially on a no-buy until mid-December... when I hand in my last paper of the semester, I intend to spend an ungodly amount of money on makeup :P If I can hold out that long lol.

Cadale   

Haatu;986219 wrote:
Nin Boon ah (qolo aan Soomaali ahayn oo dega dhulka ku teedsan soohdinta Soomaaliya iyo Keenya) iyo islaantiisa ayaa beri isdilay (is feeray) ee ma idiin sheegaa waxay isku dileen?

Nin
: Gubadka aan gubi doona, baciidka (some animal I don't know) daaqi doona, suunka aan ka goyni doona, sumalka (a strong ram/male sheep) aan ka gadi doona, subagiisa dhan!

Naag
: War dhami maayee, adaa caanaha inoo maalaa oo dhib qabaayee adiga dhan!

Nin
: Naa adaa wax dhalaayoo, dhib qabtaayoo, adiga dhan!

Hababac weyba isku boodeen

Moral of the story, how foolish they were fighting over something that hasn't even happened

waraa is that the NFD accent? I swear to god i couldnt understand the story lahjadu adakaa