Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

nuune   

Alpha, niyahow adiga hadaan ahaan lahaa I would have located Saffrez no matter what, Ramadan walaa Ramadan, the lady is ultra Astronaut and is one in a million(only Somali girl who happens to be an engineer of Aerospace & Civil engineer(she finished diggin up 10 Wells in a month now around Kililka)), niyahow maskiin baad tahey ee ka dhax bax khadka iyo ummada, khasaaro socoto, Innaa Lillaahi, xataa wey kaa yaabtey gabadha, did you expect iney ku dhahdo take me out, war kan wuu na ceebeeyay ee yaa ku celiya that hell hole shiidh ee ahaa the street next to White Chapel Mosque where he used to smoke that black thing.

Safferz, on behalf of Alpha, xaal baan ku siineenaa, ee ka raali ahoow ninkan wareersan, the least he could do was to show you his newly founded Library(he claimed he has 10 thousand books and secured the location of the library), you could have given him a helping hand on the set up of this Library Project, but as you can see, ninkan waa khasaaro socoto, I only blame the saambuusa filled with chicken eyes meat that he daily eats for Afur.

inaar Alpha, si isku dhaan, even Apophis deserted you, I am the only friend who advises you, and being honest to you, but suufinimadaada is taking you to nowhere, soon anigana waan kaa dhaqaaqayaa dhurwaagaana duurka kugu cuni waad ogtahey.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;970322 wrote:
7984_10151702579533685_815003401_n.jpg

mashallah, ma istidhi? :cool:

Waar timirta baranbaro ayaa ku dhex jirta ee iska ilaali:D

Tallaabo   

nuune;970245 wrote:
^^ Don't tell Alpha your whereabouts, maanta dhan suuqa Hiliblaha ayuu kaa dhax raadinayey, little did he know inaa tahey vegetarian.

Markuu suuqa hiliblaha ka waayay waxa uu u kacay xagga caanalayda;)

Safferz   

nuune;970345 wrote:
Alpha
, niyahow adiga hadaan ahaan lahaa I would have located Saffrez no matter what, Ramadan walaa Ramadan, the lady is ultra Astronaut and is one in a million(only Somali girl who happens to be an engineer of Aerospace & Civil engineer(she finished diggin up 10 Wells in a month now around Kililka)), niyahow maskiin baad tahey ee ka dhax bax khadka iyo ummada, khasaaro socoto, Innaa Lillaahi, xataa wey kaa yaabtey gabadha, did you expect iney ku dhahdo take me out, war kan wuu na ceebeeyay ee yaa ku celiya that hell hole shiidh ee ahaa the street next to White Chapel Mosque where he used to smoke that black thing.

Safferz,
on behalf of Alpha, xaal baan ku siineenaa, ee ka raali ahoow ninkan wareersan, the least he could do was to show you his newly founded Library(he claimed he has 10 thousand books and secured the location of the library), you could have given him a helping hand on the set up of this Library Project, but as you can see, ninkan waa khasaaro socoto, I only blame the saambuusa filled with chicken eyes meat that he daily eats for Afur.

inaar Alpha, si isku dhaan, even Apophis deserted you, I am the only friend who advises you, and being honest to you, but suufinimadaada is taking you to nowhere, soon anigana waan kaa dhaqaaqayaa dhurwaagaana duurka kugu cuni waad ogtahey.

:D :D :D

what's happenin' y'all?

Capitan's Log - Ramadan Day 14.

it's almost half away. despite the severe interruption to my normal life, i'm at the stage, where i'm beginning to appreciate Ramadan. it's not bad, you know. :P

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970508 wrote:
^ without a maxraam yeah?
:P

qalam jalam aadan faaraxooooooow.
:D

I told you dee, I am almost never alone when I'm in Hargeisa :P It's changed a lot in the year I've been away, wow. Street lights, new buildings, and the city is alive with more people on the streets than I can remember. Is it a Ramadan thing, Alphow? Influx of people on summer holidays?

Reeyo   

Saf where you going for dinner? I hear there are some funky and almost decent places popping up in all over the place :D

Safferz   

Reeyo;970525 wrote:
Saf where you going for dinner? I hear there are some funky and
almost decent places
popping up in all over the place

Ha cayin caasimada :mad: I ended up only driving around with cousins and picking up a pizza close by after running a few errands, but I'll report back with any new findings over the next few days. I'm a pretty loyal fan of Summer Time and Ambassador though, so I'm not sure how many new places I'll be trying :P

Safferz;970524 wrote:
I told you dee, I am almost never alone when I'm in Hargeisa
:P
It's changed a lot in the year I've been away, wow. Street lights, new buildings, and the city is alive with more people on the streets than I can remember
. Is it a Ramadan thing, Alphow? Influx of people on summer holidays?

i'm SHOCKED too, ma istidhi?. sometimes, you feel like you're in yurubta dheexe. other times, it has all the hallmarks of a 3rd world city, you know. dhulku wuu ficanyahay balse dadka xuun or was it the other way around?. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa;970313 wrote:
Hahahhaha@alpha

Reer sol daacad hadaad tihiin ninkaan haloo qirto inuu yahay
uun alle

I will be in hargeysa in November when it is colder:) sadly xamar was very hot in November

LOL@ uun alle.

what the hell is that? :D it sounds like uukuun (like the way xamaris pronounce eggs). ''the egg of God'' caadi maha? :D

i love those xamari phonetics. caadi maha. :P

i'd advise to never come here in the winter season. it's terrible. there is no rain. and everything is expensive especially the produce.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.