Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz, how could you goto Hargeisa and not meet Alpha?

SMH.

The highlight of this whole thing should've been a picture of you and Alpha sitting on some 'Makhaayad' and having Sambuur/timir for Afur. And with Alpha picking up the tab. :)

Cambuulo iyo bun;970296 wrote:
Mayday,mayday, there is mortars getting launched outside my house im hiding under my sariir as we speak, do you copy that?, Over

Charlie Alpha Mike Bravo Uniform Uniform Lima Oscar,

OUT! OUT!

GTFOT, over?

do you copy that?

Alpha Lima Papa Hotel Alpha

1004664_10151731054484250_1865618674_n.j

owed by my uncle (reer cadawe - 10 times removed :P). who says its was OVER for the monkeys, y'all. :P:D

mind you, this is in Hargeisa. oh did i forget to mention its only sold and rented to monkeys. if you ain't a monkey, it's FULL occupancy, i'm afraid. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa   

Hahahhaha@alpha

Reer sol daacad hadaad tihiin ninkaan haloo qirto inuu yahay uun alle

I will be in hargeysa in November when it is colder:) sadly xamar was very hot in November

Nin-Yaaban;970300 wrote:
Safferz, how could you goto Hargeisa and not meet Alpha?

SMH.

The highlight of this whole thing should've been a picture of you and Alpha sitting on some 'Makhaayad' and having Sambuur/timir for Afur. And with Alpha picking up the tab.
:)

it would've been great to have taken Saffz around the town. you know, to show her the sights and the underbelly of the city :P. i could've done with the company too, really. balse, its Ramadan......and like i said many times, i couldn't really meet her, maybe next time. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;970314 wrote:
it would've been great to have taken Saffz around the town. you know, to show her the sights and the
underbelly
of the city
:P
. i could've done with the company too, really. balse, its Ramadan......and like i said many times, i couldn't really meet her, maybe next time.
:P:D

LoL ok sxb. :)

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970314 wrote:
it would've been great to have taken Saffz around the town. you know, to show her the sights and the
underbelly
of the city
. i could've done with the company too, really. balse, its Ramadan......and like i said many times, i couldn't really meet her, maybe next time.
:P:D

Aww next summer when I'm here longer I'll take you up on that, maybe I'll start off with a visit to SL before heading to Ethiopia so I'm not here during Ramadan :P

Safferz;970317 wrote:
Aww next summer when I'm here longer I'll take you up on that, maybe I'll start off with a visit to SL before heading to Ethiopia so I'm not here during Ramadan

inabti,

i was playing hard to get, ma garatay? :P

i knew you'd reject my invite so i decided to snub you before you'd snubbed Alz. it's my way of doing things, these days. it works ee sida uula soco. :D

gacmo furan. mar kasta iyo meel kasta. :D

''history defines everything, know your own history so none can fool you. read and read, reading will broaden your mind, a broad mind will give you power, the power of your own destiny.'' - Alpha Blondy circa 24th of July 2013.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970324 wrote:
inabti,

i was playing hard to get, ma garatay?

i knew you'd reject my invite so i decided to snub you before you'd snubbed Alz. it's my way of doing things, these days. it works ee sida uula soco.
:D

gacmo furan. mar kasta iyo meel kasta.
:D

Waad mahadsantahay huuno, and it's not a snub dee, my reasons are genuine and I certainly will take you up on the offer next time :P I'd like to go back to Jijiga this weekend if possible, but relatives may push me into staying a full week. But still some stuff to do in the kilil and my trip is coming to an end soon, scheduled to fly out on August 10 :(