Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

nuune;970345 wrote:
Alpha
, niyahow adiga hadaan ahaan lahaa I would have located Saffrez no matter what, Ramadan walaa Ramadan, the lady is ultra Astronaut and is one in a million(only Somali girl who happens to be an engineer of Aerospace & Civil engineer(she finished diggin up 10 Wells in a month now around Kililka)), niyahow maskiin baad tahey ee ka dhax bax khadka iyo ummada, khasaaro socoto, Innaa Lillaahi, xataa wey kaa yaabtey gabadha, did you expect iney ku dhahdo take me out, war kan wuu na ceebeeyay ee yaa ku celiya that hell hole shiidh ee ahaa the street next to White Chapel Mosque where he used to smoke that black thing.

Safferz,
on behalf of Alpha, xaal baan ku siineenaa, ee ka raali ahoow ninkan wareersan, the least he could do was to show you his newly founded Library(he claimed he has 10 thousand books and secured the location of the library), you could have given him a helping hand on the set up of this Library Project, but as you can see, ninkan waa khasaaro socoto, I only blame the saambuusa filled with chicken eyes meat that he daily eats for Afur.

inaar Alpha, si isku dhaan, even Apophis deserted you, I am the only friend who advises you, and being honest to you, but suufinimadaada is taking you to nowhere, soon anigana waan kaa dhaqaaqayaa dhurwaagaana duurka kugu cuni waad ogtahey.

gartay. balse, waa ramadan ee naga daa the negative talo. miyaad walatahay, inaar? malaaha jiin baa kugu jiraa? sheydanka iska naar, laan-gaab ehlu naaryahoow. :D:D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :P:p

nuune   

loool @uun Alle being ukun God, Innaa Lillaahi, I have to start an emergency session of Somali, all over again, Juxa hadey aragto waxaa qosol bey la dillaaci

Juxa   

warheedhe qosol meesha ma jiro ee i am rather shocked! it is interesting how Alpha refers me as Xamari:)

Haatu   

lol at uun alle being ukun :D

Waryaa Alpha haven't you ever heard anyone use the expression 'Alle uunkii'? It means God's creation.

Safferz   

So I've walked into my aunt's cat a few times now by accident, usually in the middle of the night, and it's been watching me with crazy eyes all day. Is it plotting my demise? Waan ka cabsanaya :(

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970595 wrote:
cuna cuna cuna, cuna oo caba. :mad:

Why are you mad? :mad: I'm craving injera habash and tibs, can that be found in H-Town?

Safferz;970587 wrote:
So I've walked into my aunt's cat a few times now by accident, usually in the middle of the night, and it's been watching me with crazy eyes all day. Is it plotting my demise? Waan ka cabsanaya
:(

Waxaa maqlay markeey yaanyuurta qof cabaar eegto, qofkaas wax xun ayaa u soo socda. Marka Saferz, walaal is ilaali.

nuune;970556 wrote:
loool @uun Alle being ukun God, Innaa Lillaahi, I have to start an emergency session of Somali, all over again, Juxa hadey aragto waxaa qosol bey la dillaaci

you're going to teach me xamari phonetic, miyaa?

aar baal tan eega? mininka minikaada lee waaye. see waayo, nooh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa;970578 wrote:
warheedhe qosol meesha ma jiro ee i am rather shocked! it is interesting how Alpha refers me as Xamari:)

eedo miyaad ii xanaaqdey? :cool:

see wayoo, nooh?

xamari is not an offensive term, dee. it's a term of endearment. waa kuu sidee? :P

Haatu;970581 wrote:
lol at uun alle being ukun
:D

Waryaa Alpha haven't you ever heard anyone use the expression 'Alle uunkii'? It means God's creation.

i swear God created everything, inaar. what are you talking about? :P

it talks about this in the Book of Genesis 1-2:3. :D:p

^ back to yurubta dheexe, yeah? :P

is that the same yurubta dheexe where the most you'll ever amount to be is a second class citizen? the same old yurubta dheexe, where life is stressFUL and people are apparently 'busy' all the time, despite not being 'busy' at all? the same old yurubta dheexe, where people are 'soul-less' and seek solace in things 'real therapy' and 'living for the weekend'? the same old yurubta dheexe, where people are consumed by greed, irrationality and always having 'more', when really 'less is more'? the same old yurubta dheexe, where abbreviations exist for even normal people.....''she's OCD'', '' his QALY average is skewed'' and cost-utility analysis is used to calculate everything? here, in the abyss, the people are mellow and everything moves at a slow, albeit, semi-productive pace. Its perfect! :P....but it'll NEVER be home, ma istidhi? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL