Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;970759 wrote:
lool thank you Maaddeey, but none other than our own Alpha took me to an Ethiopian place in Jigjiga Yar last night for tibs
:D
He's every bit as funny and intelligent as you'd imagine.

i opted for the mixed cocktail injera (vegetarian) and Saffz had the tibs, despite voicing my concerns that Ethiopian hilib is often raw. i offered to pay but she insisted on settling the bill. i didn't resist.:P ardent feminists like Saffz think there's a hidden obligation behind the so-called ''free lunch''. anyway, i'd like to think we had an awesome time. Saffz is very opinionated, somewhat articulate (she deliberately used vague pseudo-intellectualist terms in our dealings) and was annoyingly argumentative. i couldn't get a word in edgeways, dee. the woman wouldn't let me express myself. I'd definitely see her again.......... if she wants to see the kid again, that is. :D:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970823 wrote:
i opted for the mixed cocktail injera (vegetarian) and Saffz had the tibs, despite voicing my concerns that Ethiopian hilib is often raw. i offered to pay but she insisted on settling the bill. i didn't resist.
:P
ardent feminists like Saffz think there's a hidden obligation behind the so-called ''free lunch''
. anyway, i'd like to think we had an awesome time. Saffz is very opinionated, somewhat articulate (she deliberately used vague pseudo-intellectualist terms in our dealings) and was annoyingly argumentative. i couldn't get a word in edgeways, dee. the woman wouldn't let me express myself. I'd definitely see her again.......... if she wants to see the kid again, that is.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reminds me of a scene from the Boondocks :D

Safferz   

I'm a grown woman dee, ee sida ula soco.

PS I'm seeing her in Boston in December... I was DEVASTATED when I realized I'd be in Africa for the Toronto and Boston dates of the Mrs. Carter World Tour, THEN she added new dates. Praise Beysus :D :D

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;970830 wrote:
bal adna, ma istidhi?

maxaad ka wada?

Like all good satire, there's a lot of truth in it and I'm afraid I've encountered men who see paying for dinner as a gesture meriting repayment of another kind, which is why I felt it necessary to pay for our dinner. Should I take you up on your offer to join you for a chewing session at Alz', there should be no expectations on your end for anything else :P

Safferz;970832 wrote:
Like all good satire, there's a lot of truth in it and I'm afraid I've encountered men who see paying for dinner as a gesture meriting repayment
of another kind
, which is why I felt it necessary to pay for our dinner. Should I take you up on
to join you for a chewing session at Alz', there should be no expectations on your end for anything else

inabti, sidaad uu oogtahay waa iska akhiraa mushahar, dee. i didn't have the money to pay for both meals. in hindsight, i was very glad when you insisted on paying, ma garatay? :P:D

kulaaha.....''there should be no expectations on your end for anything else''. waad caytamaysa now, ma istidhi? anshaxa ha iga jabin. waad ogtahay i will accept nothing less eh. :D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Apophis;970834 wrote:
I don't understand why you spend nearly all your waking hours on SOL while living in Africa ya Blond.
There's so much to see and do that this place becomes almost irrelevant.
But maybe there's much more things available in Kenya than in your neck of the woods. Lool.

Living in Africa permanently is going to make the place as banal and ordinary as anywhere else in the world, it's nothing like shorter term visits where you're constantly going out and exploring. I'm sure Alpha has seen everything in Hargeisa at this point, maybe it felt more like a vacation when he first moved there but I'm sure it's gotten old by now.

Alpha Blondy;970833 wrote:
inabti, sidaad uu oogtahay waa iska akhiraa mushahar, dee. i didn't have the money to pay for both meals. in hindsight, i was very glad when you insisted on paying, ma garatay?
:P:D

kulaaha.....
''there should be no expectations on your end for anything else''
. waad caytamaysa now, ma istidhi? anshaxa ha iga jabin. waad ogtahay i will accept nothing less eh.
:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:D :D

... ee sida ula soco :P

Safferz   

Apophis;970847 wrote:
Come on. How long does it take to see “everything" in the one road town known as Hargeisa; I believe this explains the obsession with SOL.

War ha cayin caasimadayda :mad::mad: :mad:

nuune;970774 wrote:
So you met
Laangaabkii ehlu naarka
ahaa finally, hehe

anshaxxumo fooqal dulmi........ waliba aay bahdilaad ku jirto. tasoo ah mid aan loo dhulqaadan karin. mar horeyna waan ku sheegey in aad xad gudubka bulshada joojisid iyo ka hortaga israca shacabka. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

my immediate sub-clan, the powerful reer cadawe, is divided into 11 different jilibs. prominent reer cadawians include the governor of Saxiil Region, the State Minister for Internal security, the husband of the newly appointed labour and social affairs minister and at least half a dozen prominent business tycoons.

inaar, Alz's reer farax cadawe is 2nd only to the Abdi Cadawe in the pecking order, ma garatay? we are at least 8300 men strong (according to my aqil uncle's 2005 estimates) and if you factor in that OUR women account for at least one and half times the population of the 8300 strong cadawian men......that means reer farax cadawe alone is 20,750 strong. for goodness sakes, my father's father had at least 120 offsprings ee what more proof do you need and he counts 9 times to cadawe. :mad:

conservative estimates put cadawians at 93,000+. i reckon it's at least 120,000+. we're laandheerehii uguu weyn amaba ugu muhimsana. this jacbur monkey clan is NOTHING without us, ma garatay?. what is NATO without America, baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe?. :cool:

p.s -Nuunoooow, inaar, adigoo mudane fadlan cease ALL ferocious attacks against my clan. it could ruin our cordial relations in the medium to the long term. i will not hesitate to report you, sidaana waa laga ficanyahay. waa iga taalo. :o

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz;970844 wrote:
Living in Africa permanently is going to make the place as banal and ordinary as anywhere else in the world, it's nothing like shorter term visits where you're constantly going out and exploring. I'm sure
Alpha has seen everything in Hargeisa at this point
, maybe it felt more like a vacation when he first moved there but I'm sure it's gotten old by now.

^ this. +1,000,000

4 years is a long time in the abyss. uu sheeg this pseudo qurbo-joogist that Summer Time gets a little boring after 2 years.

Apo,

what would you i rather do, inaar?

i live here, dee. :P

Apophis;970847 wrote:
Come on. How long does it take to see “everything" in the
one road
town known as Hargeisa; I believe this explains the obsession with SOL.

;);) so true, but I guess you could say the same thing about all somali tuulos...err cities.

Apophis;970847 wrote:
Come on. How long does it take to see “everything" in the one road town known as Hargeisa; I believe this explains the obsession with SOL.

i'll concede and reluctantly agree with the latter. :)

balse, i do have a life outside of this site, as much as i'd hate to admit. you wouldn't believe me, if i told you i'm so close to securing recognition for the Somaliland Republic. the entire country is looking towards me as a torchbearer of sorts and it's fate hinges on my shoulders............. or for that matter....something absurd like being close and personal friends with the African Union Chairperson Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :P:D