Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Al's leave: the key priorities

1. establish Library immediately. the books are ready for pick-up. the private financiers have been a little lazy about approving the funds but the UNESCO and the Deeqbixiyaasha's dawarsi option can be launched effectively.

2. see all family. including those in the Berbera hinterland.

3. fast effectively without disruption.

4. post more ridiculous and 'sexed-up' stories about my less than ordinary life.

5. take a lot more pictures of SL. all over the place, not just HAG.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

changing simcards at 21:00 tonight. automated email reply was already launched at 08:05 this morning. :cool:

Haatu;969428 wrote:
Safferz (somewhere in Hawd). Cambuulo (Xamar Cadey). Alpha & SP (Hargeysa). Apophis (somewhere in KSA). Haatu (still stuck in London) lol
:D

come out here, inaar. just buy the ticket, i'll take care of the rest. i'll show you around SL walahi. you need a 'Gap year' (bearing in mind that 2 months is approx 1.3 years in the SL Republic), before starting uni. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Cambuulo, 3.15 am-9.15 pm

Alpha, I'm currently saving up for uni sxb. I might visit in a year or so IA.

Haatu;969448 wrote:

Alpha, I'm currently saving up for uni sxb. I might visit in a year or so IA.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@saving up

saas miyaa. in my days, we went to uni to make money. :P

balse, the loans are still unpaid and i think i'll save for uni, ma istidhi? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;969460 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@saving up

saas miyaa. in my days, we went to uni to make money.
:P

balse, the loans are still unpaid and i think i'll save for uni, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL tell him waaba Mashruuc :D infact i use to take loans every month in 1.5 years now i have invested that cash in a construction company

Cambuulo iyo bun;969461 wrote:
LOL tell him waaba Mashruuc
infact i use to take loans every month in 1.5 years now i have invested that cash in a construction company

i reckon my loans amounted to about 0.45% of the GDP of the UK. :P

inaar, i've also invested shrewdly. helped towards the purchasing of Alz's current residential estate and 4 other baloods in the most 'exclusive' areas across Hargeisa, ma garatay? :P

construction company is awesome. my HAG friends were always smart when it came to the loans. the uni loan circuits were their 'bread and butter'. some of them didn't even attend classes but always mashruuc-ised the loans. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Juxa   

Caajislayaal! Why can't you work to pay for your fees? Graduate without debts

Or better work for your expences and get scholarship to pay for uni?

Alpha Blondy;969463 wrote:
i reckon my loans amounted to about 0.45% of the GDP of the UK.

inaar, i've also invested shrewdly. helped towards the purchasing of Alz's current residential estate and 4 other baloods in the most 'exclusive' areas across Hargeisa, ma garatay?

construction company is awesome. my HAG friends were always smart when it came to the loans. the uni loan circuits were their 'bread and butter'. some of them didn't even attend classes but always mashruuc-ised the loans.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmaao rageedi, its a mashruuc wanaagsan ma garatey? I reckon i will pay the loan within a year Inshallah.

Haatu, waraa did you check that Vemma thing i sent you? Lots of cashing ee sidaa ula sooco holla for info

Juxa;969465 wrote:
Caajislayaal! Why can't you work to pay for your fees? Graduate without debts

oo wayoow? maxa igu kalifaaya? :P

anyway, i highly doubt the Student Loans Company know my whereabouts, here in the abyss. the UK is dead to me so i might as well be dead to it, since your exempt from paying it back. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;969479 wrote:
Waraa Alpha, you must stop being excited like a little girl every Thursday or when some banality, in the scheme of things, happens in your life. Be more stoic.

naga daa being a joy-killer. it's jeudi soir, inaar. excitement is few and far in between here. marka layab malaha, ma garatay? :P

i suppose, its similar to being a CELTA accredited English teacher in Saudi Arabia, somaha dee? :D

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;969500 wrote:
naga daa being a joy-killer. it's jeudi soir, inaar. excitement is few and far in between here. marka layab malaha, ma garatay?

I suppose, its similar to being a CELTA accredited English teacher in Saudi Arabia
, somaha dee?

looooooooooooool :D :D KKKK

Haatu;969428 wrote:
Safferz (somewhere in Hawd). Cambuulo (Xamar Cadey). Alpha & SP (Hargeysa). Apophis (somewhere in KSA). Haatu (still stuck in London) lol

Want me to send you over a ticket :P?