Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;969183 wrote:
Sxbkey C&B, waa i nacday
maxaa
?

look at this Uhuru Kenyatta, y'all. :mad:

kulaha....''maxaa''. the phonetics of the Kikuyu has already permeated miyaa? it's an official language miyaa? it does it for you, does it? naga dayaa fufu-ga. sida waa laga fiicanyahay, you know. :cool:

Cambuulo iyo bun;969191 wrote:
Lmaao its because of jubbaland inaar join the good side
:D

i hate jacburland more than i hate Puntland and Khatuumo. akhas fooqal uuskag. dameerow fooqal danyeerow. the KDF is a duli fooqal dulmi.

i will not sit here and watch these fufu's carve up Somalia. NO NEVER.

the words of william wallace have never been more poignant, ma istidhi? :P

"I am William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,

here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And

free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

"Two thousand against ten?"

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now,

would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for

one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell

our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take

our freedom!"

dave-chappelle-howard-dean.gif

Tallaabo   

Apophis;969070 wrote:
Sxb, your habar brothers appear to have multiplied in the forum. Tell them to check themselves.

It is the result of a mass cyber breeding program;)

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;969128 wrote:
i didnt call balse i text her the following:

walalo, waan ku salamaya ee iga gudoon salaan qiimo leh. bacda salan, aad baad u mahadsantahay. liiskii waan gudbiyey. sida kale, soo ma fiicnid? Alz

i wrote the message with a sense of detachment and a fairly non-nonchalant posture (of course i didn't balse that's what i want her to think dee)...: and left it open-ended to solicit a response.
:P
. i didn't want to come across as being desperate. if y'all see her walahi. it was love at first sight. we started off on the wrong foot but we left on excellent terms. despite being ramadan, the chemistry between us was too strong. i think the boy is in love, walahi.

Maanshallah, and all of that 'attraction' and fireworks in the month of ramadan. When you are suppose to lower your gaze. :D

Who is she Inadeero? Is it Safferz? Or are you flirting with your maids again?

Carafaat   

Safferz;966656 wrote:
I read his comment as a suggestion that the holy month is not appropriate for his unholy, predator intentions for when I get to Hargeisa, waan is af garanay dee agah.

Safferz was right about Alpha. :D

Alpha Blondy;969123 wrote:
wednesday is good for me. come 20mins before iftar (any particular dietary requirement?)
:P

soo dhawoow. gacmo furan, inaar.
:)

SPooow,

you're a little doorfar. i'd prepare iftar for you as promised. you're a bloody let-down. the maid prepared an EXCELLENT afur. you may have to apologies to her because you've let her down BIG TIME. akhas, inaar, wax isku fal. eesh. :mad:

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;969267 wrote:
SPooow,

you're a little doorfar. i'd prepare iftar for you as promised. you're a bloody let-down. the maid prepared an EXCELLENT afur. you may have to apologies to her because you've let her down BIG TIME. akhas, inaar, wax isku fal. eesh. :mad:

Loooool, waxaan kusoo xasuustay. Mid asxaab nahay, markaan iman waayo balantii, xaaska ayuu yiraahda raali galin sii wee cadheysan tahay. :D

D.O.C   

No trace of my baboon cousin today, what is happening? Has he been invited by the girl (for iftar) that he was dreading about to meet whole day yesterday? I hope finds his righteous girl in this blessing month.

1016775_10151718806489250_1878444040_n.j

2 of my homiez in Morocco for the shooting of ''Captain Phillips''. Tom Hanks film about pirates. they were paid $3000 per day. MADNESS.

they're not even Puntlanders ee somaha aragtan?:P. perhaps, a sign of things to come, particularly in SLanders using the ''Somali'' label to claim their share of the Deeqbixiyaasha's dawarsi. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C;969307 wrote:
No trace of my baboon cousin today, what is happening? Has he been invited by the girl (for iftar) that he was dreading about to meet whole day yesterday? I hope finds his righteous girl in this blessing month.

yo DOCoooow,

inaar,

i completely forgot about her walahi. caadi maha. :D

maybe that's not a bad thing. treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen, ma istidhi? :D

Alpha Blondy;969267 wrote:
SPooow,

Waar Alpha you did not cordially send me a driver nor inform me of the address. I would come walahi...

P.S. just bought some caano geel. Is it normal for there to be dirt like substance, brown in color, at the bottom of the caag