Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;967288 wrote:
I'm getting bored here and the men are awful
:(

i've been bored in the SL Republic for many years and the women are pathetically awful. balse, life goes on, ma istidhi? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;967132 wrote:
waar bal tanna arka, ma istidhi?
:P

inaar, i'm formally from North London. since 2009, i've renounced the reer galbeed way of life, ma garatay?
:P

i've live in Hargeisa, the nation's capital since early 2009. it's alright, i think you'd like it here.
:)

inaar, waan ka shakisanahay ee iiga shaki bixi adoo raali ah, ma garatay? what's up with this fake saxibtinimo iyo khuraafaatka aad wadid? xageed iga la jaan qaaday?
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

your somali is getting better and better keep it up! :cool:

warsamaale;967348 wrote:
no its scottish power, get that right.

shut up! you don't know what you're talking about. don't bring your tribal aspect to Andy's victory, ma garatay? :mad:

Cambuulo iyo bun;967349 wrote:
your somali is getting better and better keep it up! :cool:

thanks. really appreciate your kind words of support. i wasnt sure of it....but i have enough confidence to write after all these years.. :P:cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

some local youths are making loud noises outside my house (my street to be specific but they DO NOT dare to encroach my 10metre safety zone. this is worrying.

maxa taalo ah y'all? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm out y'all. i got up 5:30am on the 7th of July. its now 1:32 on the 8th of July. here's a bit of maths for those of you who like estimating how long a person has been awake and stuff. how many hours is that?

suckers! :P

bye.

salams

regards

cheers,

Alz

Al

Abu Alfa Al Blondee (AAAB)

AB

Alpha B

Alpha Blondy

Alpha Romeo

Alphonso

ina Al

Alphalino

Alpha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oo andy ma hooyadaa baa dhashay dhuli yahow, little miscreant sucking up to his british masters as usual. he got away coz the champpions life rafa and federer weren't there this year.

Maaddeey   

Alpha, you asked for it. When you posted the EDLs burning the Somali Masjid. Ma garatay, waxba ha baqanin laan dheer baad tahay, Hargaysana waad joogtaa.

Safferz   

Arghhh Ethiopian Airlines won't let me switch my Jijiga-Addis flight to Berbera-Addis, and they won't refund the ticket so I can buy another one since I bought it from a travel agency originally. So now the question is whether or not to go to Hargeisa for a few days and come back, and when. It's a hassle, it's Ramadan, and it's a rough trip, but I'd like to go see ayeyo :(

Tallaabo   

Safferz;967397 wrote:
Arghhh Ethiopian Airlines won't let me switch my Jijiga-Addis flight to Berbera-Addis, and they won't refund the ticket so I can buy another one since I bought it from a travel agency originally. So now the question is whether or not to go to Hargeisa for a few days and come back, and when. It's a hassle, it's Ramadan, and it's a rough trip, but I'd like to go see ayeyo
:(

You should have consulted me before you bought your ticket Saffy :mad: I would surely have told you to buy your ticket directly from the airline via their website. I know it because I learned my lesson the hard way (losing $750 after missing a flight).

Safferz   

Tallaabo;967399 wrote:
You should have consulted me before you bought your ticket Saffy :mad: I would surely have told you to buy your ticket directly from the airline via their website. I know it because I learned my lesson the hard way (losing $750 after missing a flight).

Damn :( It's a pain in the @ss for sure, and their staff were really clueless and unhelpful when I went to the Dire Dawa office this morning, they probably shuffled me around to six or seven different people before they told me there's nothing they can do. I don't think I've ever heard of an airline that won't let you change your ticket for a fee, but EA won't let me upgrade my domestic ticket to an international one.

couple of noteworthy comments to make.....

1. tomorrow maybe ramz. this is particularly worrying. i'm not sure if i'm ready since my preparation is not fully complete. i need more time. i think 1 more day will suffice. balse, when the shiekh said....''there are many who were here last years but have passed away. let this be a reminder to all.........'' - i realised i was READY. :D

2. my gardening buddy Mohamed ''oromawi'' tended his resignation earlier today. this was particularly difficult for me to accept. we've known each other for almost 3 years. he has helped me to build one of the most impressive gardens in Somaliland's short but fruitful existence. he says he will go to harar to work on the fields but i highly doubt this. i wouldn't be surprised if he came back next week with new flowers. be that as it may, he has expressed regret in leaving the SL Republic. he will be missed. :(