Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

hello Abbass,

how are you, inaar?

i hope all is well and you're in the best of health and iman. bacdaal salan, ka waraan your app project.....furtek, somaha?

i'm doing very well. balse, i'm in a transition of sorts, these days. :P

---------

LOOOOL @ Jack Sparrow! Qariidada wax baa ka qaldan ma istiri

soo ma aragtid? the world doesn't think very highly of us ZOOMALIENS, ma garatay?

but i don't care ee sida uula soco. if i don't care.....it shouldn't bother you, too. :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spooow,

i can see you're browsing this thread.

are you going to make an appearance or wait for Saffz. i swear you're a predator of sorts. inabtiday Saffz, iska dhaf. waa iga taalo. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Dire Dawa internet sucks too I'm afraid :( Alphow I may be heading to Hargeisa, the family over there won't let me leave without seeing them.... debating whether or not to switch my flight home to Berbera-Addis-Toronto instead of the current Jijiga-Addis leg I have so I can spend the last few days of Ramadan in SL.

marka hore, thanks for referring to me in my new chosen name. :P this is appreciated. :D

secondly, thanks for the compliments. i've been a little down these days and that's lifted my spirits, inaar. :)

thirdly, you ought to contribute more, its alright, you know.....:P

ElPunto   

^I'm afraid you've got enough cantrabaqash for 10 ppl inaar - but I'll tell you what - when I'm feeling extra cantrabaqash-y I'll come here and post.