Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

^ i don't know if i told you recently but i used the term 'nigga' once and the ADMIN gave me a warning. i can't risk it, inaar. if i start the thread then i might be banned at once then you'll carry on with your latest mogadishu pictures thread, unperturbed. i'm not asking you to start the thread but i think you're in a better position to start our campaign. perhaps we should convene in the PM's, inaar?

Alpha Blondy;928314 wrote:
checking...kow laaba kow laaba

checking to see that i wasn't banned. we started the thread but its was deleted. so much for free of speech....ma istidhi.

the devil makes work for idle thumbs....ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

D.O.C;928362 wrote:
I wonder who gets highest payً check!

on SOL?

---

inaar, welcome to my little place on the net. were you a refugee from somaliland during the war. i noticed something you wrote a while back. we, too, fled and i was forced to leave my land but i'm back now thankfully. i've completed the cycle and my children will also be born here i/s...

D.O.C   

You must be a genius to recall this, it has been an epic journey...hat off! Surely i was an ex ref once upon time. But thanks for the wlc bro.

^

i've been called many things before but never genius, inaar :D. its been amazing bro. its approaching 3.5 years now and i've enjoyed my time, here, in the republic. i was a refugee too. i don't remember much of the refugee experience but about a year ago, i set off an expedition, to retrace our footsteps. it was heartbreaking journey but it was also satisfying to know the sacrifices that were made on our behalf.

D.O.C   

AB, I am glad u made the right decision to retrace our footsteps, and i am sure it is more than satisfying to know the sucriface that had been made for our behalf. I think it was extremely dignifying expedition and I have to congratulate u for that pal!

yes!

maxa cusub? whose happy? whose sad? whose life is a pathetic joke? whose $2 short of starvation? whose an empty vessel that makes a loud noise?

WHO? THAT'S ME...........Alpha.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;928276 wrote:
ok.

this is what we do:

1. we'll make a thread called Oba's and Alpha's SOL Reform Thread. in this thread we'll be very respectful and polite, inaar. we are talking to our enemies and the general public so its important we behave accordingly. we mustn't lose credibility by being our usual selves, inaar.

2. we should only blog on this thread and boycott the rest of the site. we discuss everything and anything on this thread. post songs and pics and all our usual dealings. we CANNOT and SHALL NOT post anywhere else.

3. we bombard PMs to ALL our friends and ensure they support our reform plan.

4. we'll make a petition and ask our all friends to supports our political campaign. the ADMIN is a smart one inaar, but we can turn the people against him, and when he bans us, we'll have the moral high-ground as we'll remembered as free speech martyrs. the people will demand our membership to be reinstated and he'll have no choice and will be FORCED to listen to the people. i have won against him like this before. its his achelis heel. that's why they (ADMIN and the MODs) don't like me, but with our combined strength, imagine what we can do..... we can WIN, inaar. victory will be ours walahi. the annals of history will forever bare witness to our efforts, indeed.

what do you think?

Pray, and how will you stop Haatu from posting a pink nigis on the new thread? Pun intended, nigis is made from thread no?

Looks y'all folks have been depressed since I was away...

Oba am not surprised; you call people names....called me a bloody sijui after just 3 months on SOL....but I don't hate you bro!

Alfie how can anyone in their right senses hate you huh? You ROCK man!

Alpha Blondy;928421 wrote:
^

i've been called many things before but never genius, inaar
:D
. its been amazing bro. its approaching 3.5 years now and i've enjoyed my time, here, in the republic. i was a refugee too. i don't remember much of the refugee experience but about a year ago, i set off an expedition, to retrace our footsteps. it was heartbreaking journey but it was also satisfying to know the sacrifices that were made on our behalf.

I just read a book set in Ceel Afwayne and Sheikh back in the colonial days - amazing. Was tempered to post you several quotations but unfortunately it was not on a kindle but a hard copy. Margaret Laurence's The Prophet's Camel Bell