Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

If this is how Farmaajo wants to be selected, god help Somalia.

Macallinka;873691 wrote:
^ What issue sxb, you are accusing the guy to be behind this news and you have no source? You are accusing him the gunfire in the city?

I can understand you lot coz tacsi baa inii taalo laakin Abwaan is what concerns me !

Macallinka you are quite funny. Lets not inject subclan talk here adeer. We know who is taking video's of glue sniffing kids and is so desperate that they start false party's:D

Also whats so special about Farmaajo's leadership abilities? I have met the man several times and read his thesis which was terrible..

Abwaan   

General Duke;873696 wrote:
Macallinka you are quite funny. Lets not inject subclan talk here adeer. We know who is taking video's of glue sniffing kids and is so desperate that they start false party's:D

Please don't remind me about that video, it was disgusting runtii. Haddii aan iyaga ahay oo aan rabo inaan cajal dad soo jiita sameeyo, wiilka intaan koollada ka tuuro, oo dhar fiican u xiro ayaan duubi lahaa isagoo leh na keena Farmaajo taageernee halkaas baan koollada uga tegey oon iskaga daayee, instead of saying markii la doorto ayaan koollada deyn, does that mean haddiiba lacag la siiyey in cunuggii maskiinka ahaa lacagtii la siiyey uu koollo ku sii dhuuqayo illeen Farmaajo ma guuleysane?

Abwaan   

Shinbir Majabe;873566 wrote:
Abwaan, si asluubeysan baa u hadli jirtay, laakiinse maanta ma aqaan waxbaa kaa yara halaysan..
:D

Shimbir, abti I still think I am ee bahashaa idinka wareertay.:D

Taleexi;873577 wrote:
Cambuulo xalay kumuu cashayn,
:)

War saakaanba ku quraacday, hadday kaaga macdahay.:D

@ Duke you keep saying u have met the man, you are related to him all these nonce will not help. You are accusing the guy to be paying everyone and is behind the insecurity in the capital and you have no source .....that is what matters? when u r put on the spotlight u switch to about his leadership abilities ;)? what is that?

There must be something that the new president and thousands of others all over the places are seeing in him...! So u call them IDP or whatever but that is the fact !

The mentality that Xamar dadkay u dhaxaysaa xagee ka baxday. I dont care who he names to be PM, Make it another for all I care. but there must be a rotating capital.

Abwaan   

Lol@Duceysane, oo haddaa Xamar ma anigaa iska leh? waa yaab. Just because I said for security reasons Farmaajo should leave? You think inaan ka reebi Lahaa Cali-Yare and those who are close to Farmaajo if I was going to eject him. By the way this would have been a bad move as it would empower Farmaajo more.

Don't you know that This concern, regarding the security was raised earlier twice? And one time he was even warned by AMISOM to be careful on some of the methods that he was campaigning.

Macallinka;873705 wrote:
@ Duke you keep saying u have met the man, you are related to him all these nonce will not help. You are accusing the guy to be paying everyone and is behind the insecurity in the capital and you have no source .....that is what matters? when u r put on the spotlight u switch to about his leadership abilities
;)
? what is that?

There must be something that the new president and thousands of others all over the places are seeing in him...! So u call them IDP or whatever but that is the fact !

Macalinka, I am not against Farmaajo the individual, like I have said I have met him many times and he is a pleasant fellow. However does that mean he is equipped to be the PM of Somalia? The answer is no. Farmaajo’s greatest weakness is his support base, the old ladies singing the weak mindless sycophants following him everywhere and whispering sweet lies into his ever eager ears.

Why would Dahir Culowsow and Dayniile support Farmaajo and no other candidate? Is it out of love, or clan kinship or the mighty dollar? I shall leave you to answer that one.

Also have you just landed on planet Earth? Where were you when the glue sniffing kid’s video emerged? Or the last tiem Farmaajo caused a riot in Mogadishu that resulted in the deaths of poor young men. Adeer open your eyes what we have here is a failed PR event and one that aims to put pressure on the President.:D

Dabrow   

Somalia;873663 wrote:
I think both of you either need to attend school or keep your delusional opinions to yourself!

My God, I ask 3 times and he still doesn't answer. Dabrow the verb you used has nothing to do with the meaning of your statement, you said: they think it's better to bribe or breakaway.

I ask
both
of you (Dabrow for a 4th time)
show me when Faroole has threatened to break away if his man doesn't get the Prime Ministerial post or the speaker of parliament.

This is my last time asking, it's getting boring.

This is my last responding son. Faroole has several times said PL will breakaway if they dont get what they want. This is my main point, other then that its only semantic son save your breath and direct that anger against your clan leader that want to breakaway :D

Somalia   

That's true he has, but he never said the PM must be from Puntland or else he will secede, that's the MAJOR difference here mate! :cool:

Taleexi   

Abwaan;873726 wrote:
Lol@Duceysane, oo haddaa Xamar ma anigaa iska leh? waa yaab. Just because I said for security reasons Farmaajo should leave? You think inaan ka reebi Lahaa Cali-Yare and those who are close to Farmaajo if I was going to eject him. By the way this would have been a bad move as it would empower Farmaajo more.

Don't you know that This concern, regarding the security was raised earlier twice? And one time he was even warned by AMISOM to be careful on some of the methods that he was campaigning.

Oday Abwaan, your call of ejecting Farmaajo from the capital is unwarranted. May be a house arrest would suite if he becomes to a danger to the security. Where would you dislodge him, to Gedo I guess then that will take us square one, wouldn't it :)?

Abwaan   

lol@Taleexi, I already stated that ejecting him will make popular this time so haba iska joogo but I still insist that his actions and those of his camp are threat against the security. No need to send him to Gedo, this is not go-to-your clan land but more about let us keep the peace else go to Nairobi, Dubai or New York and wait there, if anyone is going to appoint you a PM.:D

Mr cheese burger!! lol...wow, i think hes kol. He dont hide his shyte, wife divorced him & took his house in usa...so now he gotta shake it hard to get some cash.

Go cheese burger.

gooni   

Dear abwan

Qabiil waa hore oon dhawayn baan iska daayay farmaajo qabiil kuma taageerin anna goon baan ahay, adna gocoso, waxba isuma jirno adaan dadka kala aqoone

Wasiirka koowaad wax saa u dhib badan maahan hadda cidna ma taageersani rajaa i haysa aniga qudhayda waan ka bixi karaa saan is leeyahay hadaan tawakalo madaxweynuhuna i magacaabo ugaandhayskuna raali iga noqdaan,tan kaliya oo i hor taagan waa sidaan warqad uga hor akhrin lahaa mudanayaal aan mushaar qaadan amaankoodana u baqsan.