Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

MZanzi   

Firstly,what a goal by Macheda! fantastic finish by the youngster,well done

What an unbelievable season the 2008/2009 campaign has been. Some of the games have been some of the best ever, some amazing comebacks

WingA   

boy.. what can i say.. when i saw the back four for united i knew we would let goals so our attack had to be spot on but without rooney, berbatov and scholes i thought we could just win it somehow with the likes of ronaldo, giggs and tevez.. The boy wonder got me jumping up and down like madman..lool.. its hotting up and i feeling this ride..

_45636554_ronaldo_pa.jpg

img_10_28274_5217.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=50

_45636579_macheda_pa.jpg

Abtigiis   

On balance of their play, Man U does not deserve to win the Premier league this year. They are suspect at the back. With a little bit of self-belief Aston Villa could have beaten them 4-0 on the day. That old goal keeper (friedel) with timing problem made the difference. He gave away two goals which he could have saved if he didn't dash out of goal for nothing. The third and the first (have you noticed where he stood when the indirect free-kick was taken?)

N.O.R.F   

What a win for Utd. They will think they needed that. As soon as Giggs got the ball knew they would score. What a goal!

WingA   

well, we've beaten sunderland and porto but a penalty knock-out messed up flow and United have to be on top gear v portsmouth on wednesday night and hope asrenal will stuff the reds at anfield..

Oz   

Arsenal will be without leading scorer Robin van Persie (groin) and striker Emmanuel Adebayor (hamstring) for the trip to Anfield"!!! NOOOO aaah aaahh