Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

National conversation changing in Somaliland

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;869410 wrote:
:D

The roof top place or the ethiopian coffee shop?

That's where he takes the "wadaado" like me and you. A&T's interests are different. :D

NGONGE;869425 wrote:
That's where he takes the "wadaado" like me and you. A&T's
interests
are different.
:D

Oo meeshu miyaay ilbaxday? wadaado at roof-top or Ethio joints? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I am stretching the point a little when I include myself in the "wadaado" description (though when compared to A&T, I become a grand mufti, never mind a wadaad). :D

^^^You have a wadaad side in being somewhat considerate, NORF and T. come accross as full blown ones (the latter would be a great speaker/Imam with little training).

Ironically, people value more appearances than inward ethics :D

Abtigiis;869177 wrote:
Norf neutralized, had a fruitful dinner with JB. Tomorrow I will see Alpha and I am sure we will agree because we seem to click. That leaves the threat of Suldaanka from oceania remain the fart a dog breaks out to put off a furnace.

LOL

You think that you're safe? Wait till I deploy my intercontinental ballistic boomerang. Hadaanan dhakada weyn kaaga dhufan :D

Abtigiis   

I had a long day with Jacaylbaro. We agreed he will issue a joint communique as the host. But I can break the highlight here. JB aplogized to me and slammed Alpha for being petulant and childish. It was reassuring to know that the young boy is not yet fully embedded culturally and therefore his rants are to be seen in that context.

Abtigiis   

Alpha, please pick my phone. I am calling you from a new number. I know you hide from the multitude of girls who chase you, but take a risk and pick the phone.