Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dear SOLers this is a gr8 Day 4 Somalia and My prediction that all Sharifs are going to go was right

Abwaan   

Marka hore Hambalyo ku socota madaxweynaha cusub Xasan Sh. Maxamed. Marka xiga reer SOL dad badan baa ila yaabay and even used to attack me:D and say "Abwaan what made you so sure that Sharifs and co are not going to stay"

Well, Xiin aan adiga kugu halqabsadee and beleive mee rag badan baa igaga soo horjeeday saadaashaas, maanta waan aragnaa oo raggii daadka ayaa qaday. Alxamdulillaah.

I predicted this a year ago, just after the Kampala agreement and I was right.:D

Wax kale oran maayo ee hadda ka dib Abwaan saadaasha siyaasadda Soomaaliya ha looga dambeeyo.:D

Yes waa jiraa ilduuf aan sameeyey sida doorashadii Jawaari.:D

Let us unite for the sake of our country please.....thanks

After my little celebration and rest tonight and tomorrow waxaan soo xuuraamayaa cidda laga yaabo in Raysal Wasaare loo xulo amase at least shakhsiyaadka ugu cad cad Insha Allaah.

Jacpher   

^:D

If this is a nice way of saying I got it right and ya'll were wrong, I told you so people. Abwaan I am with you my friend. You rocked with your prediction.

Abwaan   

This victory is for all of us. And sorry for all the xagxagasho & caf iyo masaabax, it was a tough time but at least I hope that a lot of Somalis are happy today. A new dawn indeed.

Liibaan   

I agree this is a big day for our country Somalia masha Allah. Abwaan your prediction was right 100%. Ma mahiga wax dhagta kuugu sheegay.... :)

Mooge   

Yes waa jiraa ilduuf aan sameeyey sida doorashadii Jawaari.

you win some you lose some abwan. you got this right. my fadhikudirir have been on spot so far.

1. I said Abdiweli is the strongest D-block candidate. I was right.

2. Galey will not win. I was right.

3. Farmaajo is just hype and will struggle to get 4th postion (I SAID 4th). I was right.

4. nur bidar junior has 4 or less votes. I was right.

we knew xasan's momentum after that demo he organized in mogadishu and the dinner. but it was hard to predict he already had 60 votes locked up.

it is great day for country.

Abwaan   

Yes Mooge, I couldn't be more happier today that Sharif Xasan twice la waray....Who does he think he is? Ninkaan dalka Soomaaliya iyo dadkiisa dhanba isagaa iskala qiimo badan.

Jacpher   

It is good to see Somalis every where welcome and embrace the change. May Allah make this moment tii wadanka badali laheyd for the better.

Abwaan sxb it is all politics, nothing personal sxb. We all want the best for our country [including Ngonge] no matter the different routes we take to get there. In the end, it's all about saving Somalia from the endless war.

Abwaan, congrats for getting you prediction right, although I must say there was a hint of luck in it. :D

Ultimately the power brokers in Somalia were never just going to kick Sharif Axmad to the curb and give it to some one outside his sub-clan knowing full well he could start trouble and get support from his sub-clan, and in turn giving him a new lease of life. So the best way to neutralize that scenario was to bring forth Sharif's next of kin that was also running in the presidential race. Trust me, if Mr. Xassan Sheikh Mohamud was not running, another H-Block candidate would have got it. In fact, I suspect Cosoble or heaven forbid Geedi would have won if the new President did not run, just to appease Sharif's sub-clan who, with his urging, would not hesitate to pursue the defunct philosophy of "Xamar unukaa leh!" if some other clan were to become the president.

So congrats for seeing this before all the SOLers...lol :D

Baashi   

Ogaada Abwaan waa nin khilaawada matabad sare ka gaaray :). His services are not free though. If you want to foretell what the future has in store for you see me first with cash in hand. Fees are negotiable. Khilaawada waxay Abwaan ku soo degtaa habeenka dayaxu 15 yahay oo kaliya.

:)

Liibaan   

Abwaan;867461 wrote:
looooool....Liibaan.....Mahiga should be replaced soon. He did well too. Let us give the guy a credit.

I agree Mahiga should be replaced as well.