Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Republicans are losing it.

We've got a Muslim for a president who hates cowboys, hates cowgirls, hates fishing, hates farming, loves gays, and we hate him!

Lool at his statement. I don't like republicans.

Yea he is, I used to go to masjid with him in the mid 90's in Chicago. Totally just kidding, but it would be funny if some hack Rethuglican blogger picked up on this thread and took my first sentence. They'd be saying, "its an open secret on Muslim majority forums that Obama is a Muslim", and tons of bigoted sheep would believe it.

NGONGE   

As ever with the internet , the comments section is much better than the article. Here is one that you might like NY :D:

Proud USA • 5 hrs ago

I've heard tell that if Romney gets in, he's gonna make Junior the Ambassador to Somalia.

BoldNewSomali;864444 wrote:
Yea he is, I used to go to masjid with him in the mid 90's in Chicago. Totally just kidding, but it would be funny if some hack Rethuglican blogger picked up on this thread and took my first sentence. They'd be saying, "its an open secret on Muslim majority forums that Obama is a Muslim", and tons of bigoted sheep would believe it.

+1 :D

I'm actually much more sympathetic to Mitt Romney than Obama this election year. This steams from a deep sense of disappointment. Hold on a minute-- why do I care?

We should all feel sorry for the Republicans this year. Instead of the real stars of the G.O.P gettin' nominated, they got themselves a pro choice, pro government health insurance, anti gun polygamist called Romney. Talk about a rock and hard place...lol

I personally believe Romney is Obamalite, only he'd be a better manager of the economy.

raula   

they can loose a few marbles its all good..part of the election hysteria.

My narrowed reading on this Ryan guys is he thinks he's the S&*T, sorta like the preppie/frat guys but i got-brains-bozo kinda type. he's something.

Tillamook;864869 wrote:
We should all feel sorry for the Republicans this year. Instead of the real stars of the G.O.P gettin' nominated, they got themselves a pro choice, pro government health insurance, anti gun polygamist called Romney. Talk about a rock and hard place...lol

I personally believe Romney is Obamalite, only he'd be a better manager of the economy.

The President's role in the overall economy is totally overplayed.