Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Lietutant General Ahmed Madoobe for Somalia President!!

Somalia   

ElPunto;861885 wrote:
^Somalia - apparently you and I are twins - according to the guy who joined in January 2012. Argue your point here - otherwise stop acting like a dhoocil Mario.

You and I have spared many times, it's just an easy way to dismiss your views, I think I am toxic. I will leave this thread as well. :D

Mario B   

Somalia;861882 wrote:
Ok, I am fair game
:D
, but Abdiweli Mohamed is not a qabilist, I wonder why Abtigiis is so much against him, he's going out of his way to say his point.

I agree, Abdiweli hasn't been bad, so far, and he has also been frustrating Faroole by not becoming his poodle. I hope he continues being an inclusive PM/President. I just hope he cleans the Gov from corruption instead of absolving people from paying taxes just cos they claim to be government contractors. Everybody should pay their taxes and then claim rebate with proof of work they have done. As you know, pigs will fly before that happens.

ElPunto   

Abtigiis;861884 wrote:
Is it normal if there is a persistent correlation clan-wise between the candidate endorsed and the endorser? That is my point. I did not see a D- block guy saying Dr. Baadiyow is competent. Why? Yet, he is 100% better qualified than Abdiweli and Farmajo combined togather. Let us not dismiss a valid concern with a hogwash like this. Denial is not the way out of this quagmire.

If the candidate is competent, qualified and worthy of support - it is fine. This is the same argument some whites were using against Obama in 2008 - when blacks were voting for him in large numbers. This mentality is also sick.

The bottom line - Abdiweli is a qualifed candidate who has proven himself in government in Somalia - anyone who supports him on that basis is fine - anyone who opposes him because they feel there is a better candidate out there is fine. But to label all his supporters as akin to brainswashed clannish kids is ridiculous.

Mario B   

ElPunto;861885 wrote:
^Somalia - apparently you and I are twins - according to the guy who joined in January 2012. Argue your point here - otherwise stop acting like a dhoocil Mario.

What's me joining in January got to do with anything? Lol

For what it's worth, I support Samatar for president but also pretty sure he won't win. unfurtonate but the choice looks is bleak one between this boring abdiwali and a sheikh who lost his ability to excite anyone.

Mario B   

ElPunto;861899 wrote:
Figure it out Mario.

There is nothing to figure out, I saw how you were attacking Aaliyah on the other thread to work out your type. :D

gooni   

Reer puntland lama gabadaan inay wiilkooda taageeraan,ama odaygooda dastuurka punt land bayna ku taal.

Waa dadkeena kale waxa jahwereerku ku dhacay,anigu farmaajaan teegeeraa,hoostana yuusuf garaad baan ku haystaa

Onlf waa xaq u dirir hadana horumarka ina ilay wado waa jeclahay,sheekadoo dhanba soo maahan riwaayadii hablayahow hadmaad guursan doontaan!!

Abtigiis;861852 wrote:
Yes I know he is not running, nor is he a member of the parliament. But even the creme of somali intellectuals in SOL have forsaken all intellectual responsibility and have turned into cheerleaders of clan candidates, maybe it is time I pick mine too. Abwaan is campaigning for either Faramaajo or Dr. Bidaar or something along that line simply because he is from the same clan. General Duke and all the Puntlanders (as usual- as I said before because their plurality is singularity) are for Abdiweli. Ooba Hiloowlow is for Sheikh Sharif, but the south guys are at least a bit more reticent in showing their clanishness openly. Maaddeey is for Abdi Qaybdiid. So, what is the use of debating who is supporting who in the impending election?

So, having seen all the drama, the ugly somaliness, I hereby endorse His-Ignorance-AlHaji-Terrorist-General Axmed Maxamed Islaan (Axmed Madoobe), also known as General Aar-goosato, for President of Somalia. Viva Tolka! Somaliyeey toosoo for hoodwinking!

Abtigiis

Abtigiis, I will second that endorsement only if we nominate him for presidency of The Somali National Association of the Purveyors of Caanoboore, Malaay and Digir. Don't you think he'd be the perfect candidate or should we leave that post for yours truly? lol

gooni;862032 wrote:
Reer puntland lama gabadaan inay wiilkooda taageeraan,ama odaygooda dastuurka punt land bayna ku taal.

Waa dadkeena kale waxa jahwereerku ku dhacay,anigu farmaajaan teegeeraa,hoostana yuusuf garaad baan ku haystaa

Onlf waa xaq u dirir hadana horumarka ina ilay wado waa jeclahay,sheekadoo dhanba soo maahan riwaayadii hablayahow hadmaad guursan doontaan!!

Gooni, sxb, waa runtaa, badaankood iney mucaarad ahaadaan bey doorbideen. Laakin nimaankaan reer Buntiland cidna uma joojinayaan.

Seriously, these guys must come up with a plan that is not merely based on opposing the politics of Puntlanders or else they will be playing catch-up for the rest of their lives. Those that oppose Puntland politics in Somalia should set the agenda by coming up with candidates that exhibit a degree of political acumen and, of-course, better policies!

Jacpher   

Abtigiis;861866 wrote:
Abdiweli is a tribalist and in that sense in the same league as Madoobe and Qaybdiid. Getting diplomas doesn't absolve you of tribal labels if you are one.

Abdiweli is tribalist and suffers from clan disease because PL endorses him? Really? Where is the evidence? If PL were to support Sakiin, you'd have accused him the same thing? If you placed Madoobe and Qaybdiid, two ruthless warlords who has blood on their hands in the same line with Abdweli, you're being dishonest or critically ill of clannish disease.

Abwaan   

Jacpher, marna wadaad iska dhig marna qabyaaladdaada bannaanka ha taallo ninkii tolka laga hadloba difaac....What a hypocrate. You support theives and warlords and you are blaming others.

Jacpher   

^:D

It's understandable that you get emotional and resort to name calling for I exposed your fabricated lies against Cabdiweli credentials. Chil sxb Abwaan. Say it out loud: If you can't beat 'em, don't smear 'em.