Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Jawaari elected Speaker

Abwaan   

DoctorKenney. I agree that Shariif Xasan was a poisonous politician. I am glad that he is out. I don't know how that is possible but I do hope that he even looses his MP title.

Abwaan;861994 wrote:
Tillamook...I think you don't understand the real meaning of backward mentality...cause if you do your talk wouldn't be full of that. I do not want to deny what the man can and did achieve but one has to shed a light of his clanish favoritism, this video is one of the evidences. If you cannot see that what more can you?

Why can people not discuss of what he said? Other than attacking those who posted it?

It is a moot point that Gaas is allegedly clannish, but on the argument that the more that is seen of it the more Abwaan should use his own clan loyalty to oppose him, irregardless of his governance abilities is shocking and it must be-- for nothing can ever justify opposing him because he purportedly favors his immediate kinsmen. Oppose him, only if you are sure he will not make an effective President using facts about his previous record in government.

Once again Abwaan, it's time you helped midwife a new Somalia and end this churlish finger-pointing about who is clannish and who is not. It's time we moved forward.

Mario B   

DoctorKenney;861996 wrote:
I've long held the view that Sharif Hassan is a degenerate politician who not only is incompetent, but is extremely corrupt and dishonest. He isn't fit to run a Post Office, let alone be a senior Government official. He's exactly the type of poisonous person which the Somali Government needs to rid itself of

Good riddance

Wow, strong words but, I can't disagree with your sentiment. I just hope he doesn't go and form a clan state and become nuisance to the central government.:eek:

^^

Rumor has it that once an effective court system is established in Somalia, he will be prosecuted for stealing large sums of monies during his tenure as Speaker.

Although I am against any sort of witch-hunt once a new Somali regime comes into being-- for forgiveness, reconciliation and trust building amongst the Somali people is the way to go-- I feel it wouldn't hurt any Somali, should it turn out that the embezzlement allegations are true; I strongly believe Sharif Sakiin must become the one exception to the no-witch-hunt rule and made to lie on his filthy bed as he has made it through fraud and abject knavery.

Mario B   

Tillamook, I wont advocate, selective justice [ his clan will see it as victimization], I just hope he disappears to Dubai or somewhere he can enjoy his loot with condition he stays away from Somali governance for good. His clan deserves to be represented by educated, competent and corruption free politicians. [ A remedy for all Somali clans]

Guul daradda labaad oo wajaahday sakiin sxbkiis cabdiweli muudeey oo laga guuleeystay iyo shariif ahmed ninkuu taageeraye baa soo baxay Jaylaani Iikar. Good stuff

Mario B;862030 wrote:
Tillamook, I wont advocate,
selective justice
[ his clan will see it as victimization], I just hope he disappears to Dubai or somewhere he can enjoy his loot with condition he stays away from Somali governance for good. His clan deserves to be represented by educated, competent and corruption free politicians. [ A remedy for all Somali clans]

I guess you are right. It could indeed be viewed as selective justice... I just can't wait for the day when punishing a tuug like Shariif Sakiin won't be viewed as a flagrant affront against the tuug's clan.

Mustafe   

Congrats to the new speaker though I was hoping Cali Khalif to win. Its politics though, you win some and you lose some:cool:.

oba hiloowlow;862043 wrote:
Guul daradda labaad oo wajaahday sakiin sxbkiis cabdiweli muudeey oo laga guuleeystay iyo shariif ahmed ninkuu taageeraye baa soo baxay Jaylaani Iikar. Good stuff

Oba I love the spin, Absiweli's friend & minister is Sharif's choice..:D

^^

Awoowe Shariif Ahmed and Jaylani iikar are very close infact the real battle between Gaas and Shariif Ahmed hasn't started yet,today these two men where on the same side believe it or not.