Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Prof: Cabdirizaaq Juurile for New Speaker of Somalia Parliament

AYOUB   

General Duke;859276 wrote:
This is my the first time Dr. Juriile has ran for office.

NOT the first time and has more experience you mean. :) He has been an MP and minister apart from other qualifications.

General Duke;859276 wrote:

Mr. Jawari is a fresh face and seems to be the buzz of the time even Amin Amiir is a fan of the man and he has some support within the chattering class...

Jawari can't be given a speakers job because his face is easier for cartoonist Amin Amir to sketch or your local fadhi-ku-dirir joint likes him.

^^^ No one is doubting Dr. Juriile's experimece or right to run, I happen to like the man. He is a staunch Puntlander and has supported the State in many ways...:D

I have never heard of Mr. Jawari however I never heard of most of the MP's in the new Parliment. Mr. Jawari if he runs stands a much bigger chance than Juriile in many ways. ... it's a good race and both candidates are of a higher caliber than what we had in Sharif Sakiin..:D

Abwaan   

I heard Jawaari is muqayil, is that true? Who knows him? Do we want someone like that as our speaker of parliament regardless of his impressive CV?

Juriille? Why not keep Xariif Xassan, Instead of choosing a man like him with degrees. Xariifka wanted to give a way a portion of the ocean, if he wins this one might sell the whole ocean on Somalia's side.:D

Abwaan;859283 wrote:
I heard Jawaari is muqayil, is that true? Who knows him?

Abwaan, if you think at least half of our parliamentarians and ministers don't chew then you are naive, our ex-speaker was even a great importer of the devil leaf and that is where he made most of his wealth i heard.

AYOUB;859283 wrote:
Desperately wants the job? Apart from desperation, what else does he bring to the table. Desparation might be a good quality for piracy, but this is not piracy, Mr Moonshine.

Mr ayoub, the man who loves his clan so much he even took it as his screen name, Pathetic, wonder if his green avatar is their deegaan.:cool: The pirates are coming back to the top jobs love it or hate it my friend, lets see how long you'll disappear when that happens.

AYOUB   

^ Pirate please.. :)

Abwaan;859283 wrote:
I heard Jawaari is muqayil, is that true? Who knows him? Do we want someone like that as our speaker of parliament regardless of his impressive CV?

Juriille? Why not keep Xariif Xassan, Instead of choosing a man like him with degrees. Xariifka wanted to give a way a portion of the ocean, if he wins this one might sell the whole ocean on Somalia's side.
:D

Did you come straight from www . Waxa la yidhi iyo xan dot info to here? With a name, stories and views like that, you'd make a decent muqayyil yourself Mr Abwan. :)

On the serious note, do you know better candidates? I can only think of one better than Juurile. Imam Farole. He does not chew and hates chewers, just like you. :)

Abwaan   

AYOUB, is the guy Muqayil? Stop starting a topic about Abwaan, at least not here....If I was was going to be muqayil would I be concerned?:D

I would rather have Farole than muqayil.:D

MoonLight1, how many of the MPs do you know that chew? What makes you think that half of them chew?

General Duke;859292 wrote:
Abwan does not like anyone but Cadow...
:D
coincidence I guess..

;)

Abwaan is for Nuurbidaar jnr, maybe Caddow as second choice if he fails.;)

Abwaan   

Duke, the new mind reader wanna be of SOL.:D. I told you who my candidate is and that is Dr. Bashir Loyan. If Addow or someone like him win I would welcome. unlike you, I am not predictable when it comes to politics.:D

Abwaan   

Lol....the mind readers-ku waa badan yihiin, but atleast MoonLight1 you got this one right, so far Addow is my second choice and my third is Hussein Khalif Jama. Car sidaas bannaanka isku keena and let us see who can beat me for a rational choice and principle.:D

Nuurbidaar is a front. A mirage, it's always been Cadow. Even other candidates he name drops like Xuseen Khaliif and MP's like temporary speaker Muse Xasan are friends of Cadow. Is he not clever..:D

Abwaan   

I did't even know that Addow and Hussein were that close, but this is even better, he will either pick Dr. Loyan or Hussein for a PM, that is if Addow wins and Gen. Muse should by any means be minister of defence regardless of who wins the election.