Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Prof: Cabdirizaaq Juurile for New Speaker of Somalia Parliament

Fantasy football this is not. Cadow is too old and should retire. Xuseen Khalif is like Cadow has done nothing for the country and seems to be out of his depth. Looyaan I only here on SOL, I am not sure if he even exists..:D

As for who will be defense minister are we not getting ahead of ourselves now?

Abwaan   

Duke, we will see whose fantasy changes into real one. Yes, Addow is old and so was your hero AY, and age is one of the reasons you used to say was his strength. Addow has not only been a fine officer, but he also was a longtime minister and ambassador. He was always pro-peace and still is. He never said anything bad about his opponents when he lost his campaign twice and congratulated them both and wished them well. Somalia should welcome someone like that.

Abwaan;859301 wrote:
Duke, we will see whose fantasy changes into real one. Yes, Addow is old and so was your hero AY, and age is one of the reasons you used to say was his strength. Addow has not only been a fine officer, but he also was a longtime minister and ambassador. He was always pro-peace and still is. He never said anything bad about his opponents when he lost his campaign twice and congratulated them both and wished them well. Somalia should welcome someone like that.

That's more like it Abwan. Adeer Cadow is a fine man who only ever emerges from the comforts of Virginia when there is a presidential election..:D :D

i don't know how they solved it but there was a could hanging on caddow's entitlement to candidacy few weeks ago as he is above 75 years which is barred by the constitution. Abwaan do you have any info on that?

Abwaan   

I seriously don't have that info and if that is the case and he fails due to age, he should be out. I will not cry for him period. Axdiga qaranka ayaa qof igala qiimo badan and I encourage you all to do the same.

Nagana daaya warlords-ka aad u calaacashaan niman nabadeed baan sidaas daaqadda uga saaraynaa una illaaweynaa.:D

Abwan no one wants a warlord so far they are all civilians ... Juriile I will agree with you carries some bagage but Jawaari seems ok and if he chews he can always get some alternative to quit the bad habit..:D

Abwaan   

Lol....If Jawaari chews, I hope that he looses (we have already seen a khat-dealer speaker and his behavior, what do you think of a speaker that chews Khat will do? I guess he will be worse:D). if he doesn't I wish him good luck.

Abwaan, but what i fail to understand is what caddow achieved, i mean other than being a fine officer on old days, why would i support a man who puts his feet home only when the big job arises?, what did he do for his community in Galmudug or for his birth place of Marka? any small or large projects, charity, or even peace mediation on tense times? honestly Abwaan why are you advocating him if he did none of these? is it just he is from the Tolka or do you have his real CV somewhere under your pillow;).

Abwaan   

MoonLight1, I don't have time for collecting CV for whoever is tolka.:D I am lucky if I get enough time to update mine.:D what did he do for Galmudug? Does he have to? The man has a choice. He sees himself as a state person. Yes he lives in VA, aren't most of current leaders the same? I guess he moght have visited Somalia more than Omar Abdirashid, Farmaajo and Abdiweli Did prior to being PMs.

MoonLight1 I don't support or dislike someone based on what they did or did not do for tol. This guy and my two other choices are men of peace. I think that they can lead Somalia to a full reconciliation cause that is what we really need. They all have, experience, education and can win the trust of the people because they don't have their clans collecting qaaraan for their candidacy.

Abwaan;859313 wrote:
MoonLight1, I don't have time for collecting CV for whoever is tolka.
:D
I am like if I get enough time to update mine.
:D
what did he do for Galmudug? Does he have to? The man has a choice. He sees himself as a state person. Yes he lives in VA, aren't most of current leaders thr same? I guess he nmiy have visited Somalia more than Omar Abdirashid, Farmaajo and Abdiweli Did prior to being PM.

MoonLight1 I don't support or dislike someone based on what they did or did not do for tol. This guy and my two other choices are men of peace. I think that they can lead Somalia to a full reconciliation cause that is what we really need. They all have, experience, education and can win the trust of the people because they don't have their clans collecting qaaraan for their candidacy.

Contrary to you, I believe anyone who wants the big job has to have a good CV of Education, What he did for his community (voluntary or investment), and experience. These are crucial to get a strong leader. What is wrong with taking part on building capacity of Tolka community, that dosn't contradict being a statesman (charity starts from home).

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;859314 wrote:
Contrary to you, I believe anyone who wants the big job has to have a good CV of Education, community (voluntary or investment), and experience

And you are saying that these guys do not?

Abwaan;859315 wrote:
And you are saying that these guys do not?

even if they have good education their action record is as important what they did for the country during the last 22 years locally or nationally, what im saying is education and peace advocacy only doesn't guarantee a good leadership. experience and traceable record of action is the main factor.

Abwaan   

I don't have to repeat Addow's experience and I think both of the two other candidates might have had better jobs (Islamic Bank and IBM) than PM Abdiweli prior to him becoming an PM. Can that not be a traceable record? Working for those two big companies among other things. Who do you think can beat them out of the other crowd?

Abwaan   

What did they do nationally? They have not commited crimes, they have positively contributed for instance I know that Dr. Loyan was one of the brains behind the creation of Gedo University.

Abwaan;859318 wrote:
What did they do nationally? They have not commited crimes, they have positively contributed for instance I know that Dr. Loyan was one of the brains behind the creation of Gedo University.

now i take Dr Loyan seriously;), now you understand my point Abwaan. tell me anyone who built one school class or dag a well etc and i will consider voting them.