Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Speaker of federal Parliment the hottest race ever

Mooge   

Abwaan;859447 wrote:
I honestly wouldn't want [galeyr] to win this jago

voice of reason. but i think you reject him for other reasons but are trying not to offend. loool.

but let me say this. somalia will go back to civil war if this guy wins anything. there is no leadership he has, he is very divisive person oo qabiil nacayb ilahay tusay, and he is a cheat and a thief. so add all that combination and you have disaster.

Abwaan   

lol@Mooge...war odayga ka har, ninku raggiisuu wax la qabaa. You support Faroole and you are against Gallayr? Wax badan baa khaldan.

And what other reason baad ka hadlaysaa? Maba qarin waxaan iri my candidate buu u dhammaynayaa.

General Duke;859267 wrote:
Early days yet there is until the 25 th to get applications in for the job. Mustaf Duxulow is rumored to be running. Galayr is also in the mist. However so far it's Juriile confirmed with Jawari being touted.

Abwan in my first response I mentioned Galayr. In your usually rush you missed to read it.. :D

He is no boggyman and there are many ways to reduce his ambitions.

Abwaan   

lol@Duke...I either missed it or you edited it:D. At least we now agree that Gallayr is in.:D And he might win.:D. Labadeennaba waa noo khasaaro.

Abwaan;859475 wrote:
lol@Duke...I either missed it or you edited it:D. At least we now agree that Gallayr is in.
:D
And he might win.
. Labadeennaba waa noo khasaaro.

No adeer you missed it out of excitement..:D as for editing it, go back and check the post again..

What I don't get is all this talk about Faroole stealing parliamentary seats from some people, when everyone knows Saado &CO are also from the same people. It's not as if Faroole named people from Garowe. Am I wrong to see it this way?

Abwaan   

General Duke;859477 wrote:
No adeer you missed it out of excitement..
as for editing it, go back and check the post again..

:Dok

Somalia   

Tillamook;859480 wrote:
What I don't get is all this talk about Faroole stealing parliamentary seats from some people, when everyone knows Saado &CO are also from the same people. It's not as if Faroole named people from Garowe. Am I wrong to see it this way?

You are not, logic has not been introduced to some people yet, inshallah it will.

Aaliyyah   

Tillamook;859480 wrote:

yes you are wrong big time. It is not about where Saado and Co are from, but rather how were they were selected. Why would Faroole (a man who is clearly anti-Khaatumo) select on behalf of reer Khaatumo?? He does not represent Khaatumo State or reer khaatumo. He is the president of puntland and represents reer puntland. Therefore, he is only entitled to choose the seats that are for reer puntland.

That is not hard to understand is it? But, as Duke and co most of you are happy about that. Since, you lot think it will assist you in getting the presidential position as Duke pointed out earlier. Sadly, many of you have no morals.

Aaliyyah   

Somalia;859482 wrote:
You are not, logic has not been introduced to some people yet, inshallah it will.

Yes you are right logic has not been introduced to some people. Inshallah it will. Waan kusoo duceynaya adiga iyo wixi kula caqli ah

Aaliyyah;859488 wrote:
yes you are wrong big time. It is not about where Saado and Co are from, but rather how were they were selected. Why would Faroole (a man who is clearly anti-Khaatumo) select on behalf of reer Khaatumo?? He does not represent Khaatumo State or reer khaatumo. He is the president of puntland and represents reer puntland. Therefore, he is only entitled to choose the seats that are for reer puntland.

That is not hard to understand is it? But, as Duke and co most of you are happy about that. Since, you lot think it will assist you in getting the presidential position as Duke pointed out earlier. Sadly, many of you have no morals.

But still, what prove do you have that Saado won't have the interest of this khaatmo people you speak of? Surely, you of all people cannot say Saado's political agenda will not be kosher with regards to her people, no matter Faroole campaigned for her inclusion in the new national parliament.

Taleexi   

Prof. Galaydh syndrome baa dad badan faro ba'an ku haysa!, I've my differences with the Prof. balse dad badan oo Duke and co. la cararayaan lalama simi karo.

Aaliyyah   

Tillamook, people from Khaatumo unanimously support their state. If Saado cali wants to represent her people, there is nothing wrong with that. She simply has to be selected by her people not Faroole (the president of Puntland)

Here is the suldaan of reerka Saado ka dhalatay Suldaan Siciid Cismaan Cali. He is the voice of his people and supports Khaatumo State of Somalia.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

P.S Mr Somalia people from Khaatumo must be divided in your dreams cuz reality says otherwise. I suggest you wake up and face the facts although I am sensing the reality is your nightmare.