Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Fatwo Ay Culimo Soomaaliyeed Kaga Digayaan Manhajka Xassaan Xusseen Ee Takfiiriga Ah

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;857976 wrote:
salafiyiintaan in laga qabto diinta waaye

War salafi ma ehee waa Khawaarij. Dadka waxaa kala saaraa camalkooda ciddeey doonaan ha sheegtaanee.

NGONGE   

Like many in the Shabab movement, the man has the knowledge but his crazy xamaasad blinds him to everything else. If his opinions were not real they would actually make for an amusing sketch.

Maaddeey   

^ so, his opinions may be real, haye?.

Macallinka, 'qofkii sidaa yeela waa gaal' baa diinta ka buuxda, haddii qof tilmaan lagu gaaloobo yeesho ee gaal lagu sheego, lama gaaleysiine isagaa is gaaleeyey!

Ps. Sheekh Xassaan takfiirka runta ah wuu raddiyaa.

Jacpher   

^How many Somalia embraced eating Dhurwaa Maaddeey :D :D

NGONGE;858241 wrote:
Like many in the Shabab movement, the man has the knowledge but his crazy xamaasad blinds him to everything else. If his opinions were not real they would actually make for an amusing sketch.

You have it wrong my friend. This man has little regard for knowledge let alone having a knowledge. This is beyond crazy xamaasad. This man is creating a religious facade for his takfiiri movement to kill as many of their political opponents as they can get away with. This is another ploy to making xalaal for Ali Dheere to blow up little school kids and declare them cadduwulaah. For him and AS, no room for difference of understanding of deen, difference of religious opinion, difference of religious approach but all about right vs wrong, Muslim vs gaal, us the mujaahidiin against gaalo. Sheikh. Umal wuxuu ku eedeeyay inay abuuraan waxaan jirin si ay u xalaaleystaan daadinta dhiigga Muslimiinta. Ninka dhahaya qof Muslim ah waa gaal, natenyahu kama sokeeyo, hana lala aaso. There is a fundamental principal difference between this man than any other Somali or Muslim scholar.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;858267 wrote:
^ so, his opinions may be real, haye?

Well if this agent's opinions were "real", the Kenyan authorities would have taken action. How can he say such things while in Nairobi? Blease and blease dadka ha waalina. :)

NGONGE   

Jacpher;858271 wrote:
^How many Somalia embraced eating Dhurwaa Maaddeey
:D

You have it wrong my friend. This man has little regard for knowledge let alone having a knowledge. This is beyond crazy xamaasad. This man is creating a religious facade for his takfiiri movement to kill as many of their political opponents as they can get away with. This is another ploy to making xalaal for Ali Dheere to blow up little school kids and declare them cadduwulaah. For him and AS, no room for difference of understanding of deen, difference of religious opinion, difference of religious approach but all about right vs wrong, Muslim vs gaal, us the mujaahidiin against gaalo. Sheikh. Umal wuxuu ku eedeeyay inay abuuraan waxaan jirin si ay u xalaaleystaan daadinta dhiigga Muslimiinta. Ninka dhahaya qof Muslim ah waa gaal, natenyahu kama sokeeyo, hana lala aaso. There is a fundamental principal difference between this man than any other Somali or Muslim scholar.

Horta adiga iyo ninkaan ba (and most Somalis when it comes to that) waxba isma dhaantan markay xamaasad gaadho. It's clearly obvious that the man has the knowledge (as I can see you have sense) but it all becomes useless when he (or you) let your strong feelings get in the way of such knowledge (or sense).

Maadeey, real or not, xamaasada aan waligay kuu sheegi jiray ayaa meesha qastay. I wouldn't ask this man for directions for the toilet, never mind seek Islamic advice from him. Wax fahan.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;858289 wrote:
Paranoia at its best!, dhinacyada meeqa maraa iska fiirisaa?

I've nothing to worried about when leaving Maghrib salah, have I?

Maaddeey;858289 wrote:

Ps. Adiga su'aasha kuma weydiin!.

:)

The question still stands, how can he say such things while in Nairobi?

NGONGE   

^^ Xamaasada ciyaalka loo daaya ninyaho. These fools (and I call them that with every meaning of the word) are acting with total certainty in a world that has never been certain (save the message itself). War ma adoonyadan ay cuthman bin cafaan lago dilay, ama Cali bin abi taalib iyo caa'isha laba ciidan o ay saaxaabo ka buuxdo dagaal ku bilaabay baa afar xayraan o maanta jooga ina odhanayaa "anaga boqolka iyo boqol waxa yaga ku saxsan"? Xaqin di'maa ma jiro, samir ma jiro; argti gaaban iyo xamasaad uun ayaa cilmiga iyo cibrada taarikhda muslimka laga bartay ayaa meelahan lala ordaya.

Xamaasadaa loo baahanyahay waa tii la keeno marka gurigaaga la weeraro adigo tijaabiyay si kasta inaad heeshiska iyo nabada ku dadaashid. Waa markaad wax walba tijaabisid oo aad xal kale ka qoosatid. Waa markaad dadka o moojisid in aad tahay qof (marka hore) caqligiisa isticmaalay oo si kasta o dadaalay ino dhulka iyo dadka badbaadiyo. Kan ku leh "taydii ku soco hadii kale kaafir baad tahay" waa qof caqligiisa ka maarmay oo gacantiisa ka doortay.

Al ard ardu allah wa al deen deeno allah ya saaxibi, markay shababkan noqdaan ciid aay bisaduho ku kaadido, diintu way jiraysa, dhulko na wuu jiraya. Lakin axmaqnimadu waxahay tahay qof dil iyo dulmi isku huba isagoon ogeyn hado allah taa ku raacsanahay iyo hadii kale.

Xamaasada aad faaninayso waa taa diinta sida qabyaalada ka dhigtay (annaga saxsan reeraha kale na waa uskag). WAX FAHAN!

AYOUB   

NGONGE;858326 wrote:
^^ Lets push the "paranoia" notion up a notch. Err, I heard that Maaddeey was in Nairobi too!

:) :) No comment. If I do comment, I get labelled paranoid. If I ask questions, I get intimidating exclamation marks. :) All I know is; Sh. Sharif was called a lot of things when he legged it to Kenya in late 2006. These days our Akhi Maaddeey listens to fatawas from Eastleigh, or does he? Maybe you should ask him, since he does not want to talk to the paranoid. :)

NGONGE   

^^ I was hinting that he might not be "listening" to this Eastleigh fatwas but that he may be the one issuing them. Naga daa, you spoilt it now. :D