Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Fatwo Ay Culimo Soomaaliyeed Kaga Digayaan Manhajka Xassaan Xusseen Ee Takfiiriga Ah

AYOUB   

^ I knew what you meant, that's why I said no comment you bagaash waaxid. :) I've already upset our Akhi enough to go down that route.

Showqi   

Macallinka;857406 wrote:
Here is him talking about constitution and other stuff.

Kani wuu waashay!!!! Waar waxa waashay anagu ma dhageysano ee war kale ma noo heysaan!

ElPunto   

He needs 5 bullets to the head.

Ngonge - you trespass on the word xamasaad when you describe what this person's advocating for as such. This is not overzealousness - this is pure and absolute trashing of all that Islam stands for.

Maaddeey   

NG, since you took Ali as an example, let me remind you inaan doorashadiisa iyo khilaafadiisaba laysku raacsaneyn, oo waxaa a soo horjeestay talxa iyo zubair oy saabiqeen iyo qaraabba (zubair) ahaayeen, saasooy tahayna dagaal buu kala hortegay, that was Ali the man Allah loved much and the time was the first century of Islam!, ma fahantay!.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;858827 wrote:
NG, since you took Ali as an example, let me remind you inaan doorashadiisa iyo khilaafadiisaba laysku raacsaneyn, oo waxaa a soo horjeestay talxa iyo zubair oy saabiqeen iyo qaraabba (zubair) ahaayeen, saasooy tahayna dagaal buu kala hortegay, that was Ali the man Allah loved much and the time was the first century of Islam!, ma fahantay!.

NGONGE my cousin, our Akhi started using exclamation instead of question marks for you as well so I suggest you back down. :)

Maaddeey   

^ lol!, I didn't mean to, I forgot to put the Q mark, markaan ku arkayna I knew inaad ka faa'iideysanayso!!. NG ha igu dirin waa ninka keliya ee awooda inuu fairly ula doodo khasmigiisa and I respect him for that!. :)

Edit: calankii aad saan ogaa ugu cabaadday maxaa ku dhacay? ;)

NGONGE   

Maaddeey;858827 wrote:

I used it as an example for a reason, saaxib. Talxa iyo zubair ma kuffar ba? Om ul mo'mineenka awrka saarneed ma kaafirad ba (other than what some shica may say)? Marka maanta maxa keenay takfiirkan xun iyo kalsoonidan waalan? Muslin in ay isqabsadaan la isku ma haysto, saaxib. Waa wada bashar and bashar make mistakes. Ee waxaan anigu Al Shabab ku diiday axmaqnimadood oo ku kaliftay in ay dadka kale diinta ka saaraan iyo khilaaf walba gacan ku xaliyaan. Wax fahan.

Maaddeey   

Sxb, I used the same example for a different reason!. There was takfeer in that era, sxb! (and in front of Nabiyu al Raxmah!) and didn't do any thing except that he told the accuser that the accused may have some cudurdaar!.

If Caisha, Zubair and Talha fought Cali, the righteous Khalifa, and he -rightly-

fought back, what do you expect from this era's people!.

Maaddeey   

Sxb, I used the same example for a different reason!. There was takfeer in that era, sxb! (and in front of Nabiyu al Raxmah!) and didn't do any thing except that he told the accuser that the accused may have some cudurdaar!.

If Caisha, Zubair and Talha fought Cali, the righteous Khalifa, and he -rightly-

fought back, what do you expect from this era's people!.

AYOUB   

Maaddeey;858908 wrote:
^ lol!, I didn't mean to, I forgot to put the Q mark, markaan ku arkayna I knew inaad ka faa'iideysanayso!!. NG ha igu dirin waa ninka keliya ee awooda inuu fairly ula doodo khasmigiisa and I respect him for that!.
:)

You mean you don't use the exclamation mark when cheesed off? :)

As for old man NG, well I used to rate him till he said I was agent Africaown of all ppl. :)

Maaddeey;858908 wrote:

Edit: calankii aad saan ogaa ugu cabaadday maxaa ku dhacay?
;)

Gabadh u Xiin adeer u uyahay baa shuruud iga dhigtay oo tidhi "labada calan kee baad dejin?". It was hard decision but.. zuyyina li naas xub..

Maaddeey   

^ lol, lakin walba sida norf sarta dubai soo saaro, waa maxay hawka?, ma waxaad leedahay xiin ina adeertii waa geelleey!?. NG uma maleynaayo inuu sidaas sameeyey aad kiu eedeyneyso, africaown maalaayacnigiisa inaad buunbuuniso uun buu kugu sheegaa (waa sidaan qiyaasayo uun judging from my knowledge of both of you on this forum).

Maaddeey   

NGONGE;858939 wrote:
^^ Now you lost me. Isn't that what I've been saying all along dee? War ha i waalin.

No!, and I mentioned there there was Takfeer in the time of Nabi and after, may I remind you the famous phrase of Omar: Dacnii adrib cunuqa hathal KAAAFIRR!.

NGONGE   

^^ Yes but you also said:

"There was takfeer in that era, sxb! (and in front of Nabiyu al Raxmah!) and didn't do any thing except that he told the accuser that the accused may have some cudurdaar!."

War ha i waalin dee.

AYOUB   

I took the Saudi flag and changed it when I saw Abu Salmaan with it. I will return to my fav flag when I'm in control of things I'A.

And yes NGONGE said I was Africanown and never apologised. I still can't believe he believed he was debating with me when he used to argue with him. :)