Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Somali olympic athlets claim asylum.

Somalia   

I am not xaasid, she just tricked me with "kaa dhoofi maayee", I had chills coming down my spine with her song but she messed it all up. :D

uchi   

The whole thing is a very sad affair~ perhaps they could deport one of the 100 thousand fake refugees/ welfare cheats in Europe, and do a trade with the Olympians.

Abtigiis   

They did what they came to do in the first place. Since going to international competitions have become the new way of helping your relatives to go abroad, the Somali Olympic Comittee must send people from my Tolkay to the next competition in accordance with the 4.5 arrangement. Qudhun iyo qabiil kama baxno, and that is why the country is shamed because of these false athletes. Dad quman oo orda lama waayeen ee naas-nuujin baa loo soo diray. I have never been impressed with the whole thing from the start.

The rest I agree with Raamsade 100%. Kuwan diaspora ah ee ka hadlaya why is she staying are hypocrats. Why shouldn't she? Idinku maad patriotic noqotaan ood ku noqotaan dalkiinii, if at all you have better skills to survive there than the two false athletes.

Showqi   

Somalia;856531 wrote:
Well said, there should be a coordinated campaign to have them deported, sneaky bast/ards.
:D

Look at your self Mr. Somalia when you came to the west you were Qoxooti fooqal Qoxooti and now you are denying other Somalis to claim asylum, you are sooooo hypocrite. Maxaad walaalahaaga Soomaaliyeed ugu diideysaaa in ay mustaqbal fiican iyo meel nabadgelyo leh oo ay habeen iyo dharaar ku tababaran karaan tagaan! I am sure they will go back to Somalia or even represent to their country anytime.

Somalia   

Showqi;856619 wrote:
Look at your self Mr. Somalia when you came to the west you were Qoxooti fooqal Qoxooti and now you are denying other Somalis to claim asylum, you are sooooo hypocrite. Maxaad walaalahaaga Soomaaliyeed ugu diideysaaa in ay mustaqbal fiican iyo meel nabadgelyo leh oo ay habeen iyo dharaar ku tababaran karaan tagaan! I am sure they will go back to Somalia or even represent to their country anytime.

I didn't cheat myself into this country neither did my parents, they actually came before the civil war, but anyway I have nothing against them cheating the system, I have a problem with them representing Somalia where others could have, to claim asylum.

But the whole thing turned out to be a hoax.

somalee   

wiil;856616 wrote:
hadalkaas hadal macquul ah aan u arkaa aniga

Utter garbage. Soon, she'll file in resident permit applications for the rest of her family. Will her family also be ''training'' then in London?

i suspect many are jealous of samsam becos she's had it so easy...well almost as easy as it gets....we can’t fault her for opting to stay. anything is better than going back to xamar. a little birdy tells me she's the firm favourite to play xawa tako in the forth-coming feature length remark of the original.

Aniga waxaan oron la'haa.....Maxemed has potentials. He could come to the USA and train here, the US has a very good "track and field" program. After all, this is where Mo.Farax trained (State of Oregon) for his Olympics. And in few months, he could represent us in Rio. And as for ZamZam, well, Aniga ha ilee keeno, anigaa taba barayo. :)