Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Somali olympic athlets claim asylum.

Zamzam Maxamed Faarax iyo Maxamed Xasan oo weeydiistay magangalo siyaasadeed Dowlada Uk

Wasiirka u qaabishan Dowlada Ingiriiska horumarinta arimaha Africa oo ku qaabilay Zamzam Maxamed farax iyo Maxamed Xasan xarunta wasaaradisa.

Zam zam Maxamed Farax iyo Maxamed Xasan ayaa ka codsaday wadanka Ingariiska in nabad galyo siyaasadeed la siiyo madaama loo han jabay oo Facebooga iyo taleefanada loogu hanjabay lana dilaayo hady Soomaaliya tagaan

120612-somalia1-115a.grid-6x2.jpg

Olympic3.png

Wali macada siday ka yeeleyso codsigooda ay ku dalbadeen nabadyo siyaasadeed in la siiyo labadas oradaa oo Soomaliya ka yimid iyadoona horay loo sii sadilinaayey in ay is dhibayaan madaama nolol ka jirin Soomaaliya

Zam zam Maxamd Farax iyo Maxamed Xasan ayaa kala ordayey 400 Mitir iyo 800Mitir iyagona ka galay ciyaaraha olonbikada kaalin hooseyso oo Soomalida ku farxin in kastoo ay sameyeen dadaal badan

arintaan waxay dhabar jab ku tahay gudoomiyaha Olonbikada somaaliyed

so sad.

somali athletes becoming the the latest to claim asylum.

so far we have, 7 athletes from camaroon, 3 from sudan who already claimed asylum.

London 2012: African Olympic Athlete Claims Asylum In The UK

An Olympic athlete has walked into a police station and asked for asylum in the UK.

It is understood the male competitor turned up at the Bridewell Police Station, in the centre of Leeds, on Tuesday.

The man is believed to have entered Britain as a legitimate member of the Olympic squad of an East African country and is having his application processed in the normal way after police passed the case to the UK Border Agency (UKBA).

A number of countries have training camps in Yorkshire, the largest being the Chinese team in Leeds.

A Home Office spokesman said he could not comment on individual cases.

He said it was expected that all athletes taking part in the Games would leave when their accreditation expires and any applications for asylum would be dealt with according to standard immigration procedures.

A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police said asylum applications were a matter for the UKBA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07/26/london-2012-african-olympic-asylum_n_1704753.html

Carafaat   

Good for them. The last Somali athlete (aun)drowned in the Libyan Sea, so who can blame them

For wantting a better life.

Mahamed and Zamzam, welcome to Qaxooti-land, the land where Somalilanders, Puntlanders, Khatumites, Cow(l)-landers and the

10 diffrent Mudug-lands have their own seperate Mafrish, Maqayad and Masjids.

Guzel   

Why should Zamzam iyo Maxamed be expected to carry the false pride of Somalis? I hope their application is successful if this story is true.

Maaddeey   

Waxaas is dhiib lama yiraa Moonlight, ma fco conference room iyo press conference aa laysku dhiibaa, tan camal waa sallaxasho!.

Juxa   

They cannot go back and should not go back after what happened to Samia.

Whatever they signed is now null and void. Zamzam's family have been threatened since then.

Ps: it is not dhabarjab to the committee at all, why should it be?

At one point we all claimed asylum so I can't understand why anyone should be xaasid and send them back to nothing

Adinka maa bixinaya £££? Most of dadka leh shame iyagaa kunool ceyr after 20 years of being here

Tut tut tut

Ps: I did not do anything apart from giving directions...

Yunis   

Juxa - you’re not blaming real culprits here. It’s these St!pd fraudulent Somali Olympic committee. Its all of Somali athletics program including the Somali football federations among others with their archaic selection process, untrained, ill-equipped athletes that puts their very lives at risk. It’s deplorable that their aims are enriching themselves with the peanut donation amounts given to them by IOC, and the ngo’s at the expense of these athletes. It’s a sham and they should halt the entire Somali sports circus presented internationally or do a clean house.

In four years expect the same false pride in Rio again, the low expectation and the contentment of the Somali masses on simply seeing the flag being carried among nations, the courageous athlete who will be that flag bearer, yet finishes dead last on all events and will either be stuck in Brazil or will eventually risk it all in thousands of miles on foot towards US.

Juxa   

I can't say anything about the committee but I can help zamzam and Mohammed if they ask

I only object to dadka leh they should not stay UK! It is not up to us and if possible they deserve similar opportunity as all the other qaxootis

Abwaan   

Maaddeey;856305 wrote:
Waxaas is dhiib lama yiraa Moonlight, ma fco conference room iyo press conference aa laysku dhiibaa, tan camal waa sallaxasho!.

Maaddeey, warkaan been waaye, they have not claimed asylum.

Juxa, I understand the danger they might face but are you advocating formthrm to claim asylum? Are you an immigration attorney?

Yunis, are you trying to say that Zamzam and Mohamed were not picked fairly in order to run for Somalia?

Juxa   

Abwaan I don't need to campaign but I do understand their situation. I don't want some fame hungry ***** killing zamzam and Mohamed.

They are poor innocent kids

And no I am not immigration attorney:) lacag fiican malahan immigration