Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

My Candidate Will Win insha Allah

My candidate has been and remains to be the road map to transition the country to a permanent government. With the passage of the draft constitution, the pending selection of members of the parliament, and the looming speakership and presidential elections , Somalia has indeed made a great stride toward political stability and normalcy. The road map is succeeding...it will come to fruition insha allaah.

If you look at the headlines, presidential hopefuls are pouring into Mogadishu, the capital, to compete for the votes of the new parliamentarians. With them comes campaign cash, which will be spent in transportation, housing, and other logistics, helping the economy of the city. It is all good and positive.

Sharif , Gaas, Farmaajo, and Sakiin are all Somalis , each is qualified to do the job. But Somalia is greater than them , and she will rise and thrive ...

Mooge is clearly in a campaign spirit. But I do not fear any of the candidates , none of them present a danger to the road map process, or post transition direction of the country.

I could care less who wins or loses. I will be surprised if a certain candidate loses given the stack of factors currently in place that favor him.

Forgive me for I have not been following political commentary on SOL with respect to the looming election that is about to unfold. Who is your candidate , Mr. Somalia?

Somalia   

I am happy to witness my first election in a full on manner, I am campaigning for Abdiweli now but I will make my decision a few days before the vote and will be based on the person that will continue the road map to a federal republic and I am afraid Sheikh Shariif just doesn't cut it.

Maaddeey;856036 wrote:
Waa isma dhaanto iyo dhashood.

Mid Sheekh Zaayid camala Alle waa ka soo dhex bixi karaa!,

Maadeey sorry to say but, first part of your sentence contradicts the last of it.;) in another way your saying "they are all bad, but there could be good one in them"

Also I thought you advocated Shariah, and as far as we know Sheikh Zaid never implemented it, but he was a rich man with lots of sky scrapers, in that case we just need oil.

Timur   

MoonLight1;856047 wrote:
Also I thought you advocated Shariah, and as far as we know Sheikh Zaid never implemented it, but he was a rich man with lots of sky scrapers, in that case we just need oil.

Sheikh Zayed was much more than that. He was a man who cared for his people, now let's just hope Somalia can find one individual among its 10 million who actually wants to change the country.

Maaddeey   

Moonlight, Sheikh Zaayid soo ogow wuxuu ahaa, siduu isu bedelay iyo sababta ay Ingiriisku u keensadeen, markaasaad hadalkayga fahmi doontaa.

NGONGE   

^^ Soo ogow maxaa keenay dee? Adiga og, maad o sheegtid! :D

I like how Xiin says "his" candidate will win but can't bring himself to say the name of this candidate. Heh.

NGONGE   

^^ Sometimes my Somali lets me down (though not recently). I can read ENGLISH though. :P

"I will be surprised if a certain candidate loses given the stack of factors currently in place that favor him."

(wax fahan).