Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

My Candidate Will Win insha Allah

^^:D :D

Waryaa Ramadan Kareem horta

Waa marka labaadee, maantaa 'Sayid' baa ka fahma batay ;D , my candidate is the road map to end the transition. What is there not to understand?

NGONGE   

^^ Roadmap marka laga gudbo you obviously have a person in mind who you consider an odds on favourite dee. Roll the dice ninyaho (you already put in the qualifier that all candidates are good anyway). ;)

Ramadan kareem to you and yours.

I think it is a 4-way race ; Sharif , Sakiin, Abdiweli & Farmaajo. Insha Allaah, in 10 days time we will find out whether the sturdy steed I referred to is outrun by the lame horses :D

Yeah I saw that. It was quite implicit as who the target spoiler is at this juncture . But I guess we can all speculate

EDT: funny that SC and the entire so called IC are alerted to defend my candidate :D

It has been super slow, going at glazier pace but who knows you may have the last laugh considering you were given so much headaches about caravan and Jabouti accord.

The road map was grandfathered by the original caravan that left SOL to produce Jabbuuti accord ...

But this one was slower than desired

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;856138 wrote:
Aw Xiin....I doubt any of the above will come back, certainly Sharif won't be.

I agree that Insha Allaah all of them will not come back...Xiin beleives the opposite if I am not mistaken.

I said the road map will likely succeed in taking Somalia beyond transition. I am not emotionally attached to any of the candidates running for the top post. From analytical stand point, the odds favor some more than others , and that is not to speak in certainty or absolute terms .

I said Sharif is favored to win for obvious reasons. You think he will lose in a landslide manner ...

Farmaajo and Abdiweli are showing signs of viability as well...we shall find out.