Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mudane Faarmaajo Welcome To Mogadishu

Mooge   

apophis, you lack basics in politics. nobody said farmajo killed. but the killing is highly suspicious and came as predicted by fadhikudirir. the guards of farmajo are well armed and guard always open fire in somalia. if it was alshabab more people would be blown up.

if anyone is threat to sharif it is abdiweli and sharif knows that so the story that sharif killed the street kids is not something o caqli geli kara. farmajo doesn't have much support in the country but he has good media relations. he has money and his party Tayo is well funded for years to come from what i heard. you can do anything in mogadishu if you have the money.

check this picture out. there are 70 or 80 farmajo supporters (not many people) and look how the supporters in teh white t-shirt is giving instructions to IDPs. it is well staged. this is where they say shariif militia shot the IDP kid. lol

farm.jpg

even if you watch the videos, you can see there are not much people welcoming him but they are all running around pushing each other and making noise iyo fake xamasad. count the people in the videos and pictures. loool

i welcome this farmajo arrival. this politics. he has right to run and one of them will win. i think he is a nice guy.

check this one and how he is being pulled by his guys to create a scene. it looks like he is being swarmed.

farmaajo-imaaday_11.jpg

hahaha.

Yunis   

Mooge - USC Somali ma aha miyaa, kuwa gaalkacyo kula joogo qaarkood ma'aha miyaa iyagu somali?. So what haday support gareeyaan farmaajo qaarkood.

Sxb Faroole qofkaan u nacamlayn reer puntland buu necebyahay? Speaking of him, where is reer SSC (your close kinships), why have they shed puntland and are in support of shariif. there was no Khaatuma before Faroole, yet this has no impact on your analysis. Yes, Puntland baa Siyaada ugu cad-cad Somalia. But, you folks are keeping on isolating yourselves with Mr fingerless.

Plus, I don't need to bash A-wali to fight for Farmaajo why waste energy when it’s all shariif as you’ll see.

Mooge maxaa ku gubaayo adi? lol Let it go sxb. Oradoo soo afur ha isxiijine.! Waxani waa FACTS and no one can deny it unless they are clueless :cool:

Mooge   

yunis, farmajo is a nice guy but he is politician and he plays his games like all of them.

do you want to know someting? faroole is secretly supporting shariif. taas anigaa kuu og. his greatest wish is to see abdiweli lose which is stuppid because abdiwli never attacked him publicly. they had their disagreements but farole is not happy with abdiwli decisions on few things including constitution. farmajo was different. he just hated puntland. it wasn't about farole or disagreements. don't know why but he could not stand puntlanders from all the information that was coming out of his office. why such deep clan hate???

as for khatumo project is led by galeyr who tells people Yeey humiliated him at Mbaghati and he will never forgive puntland and its people. lool. just recently there are many audios galeyr is asking ssc darwishs to attack garowe civilians. that is on youtube. that is how shameles galeyr has become.

if you are close to farmajo, tell him to not pick a fight with puntland if he wins. waxaan soconayn inu isku mashquliyo maha.

i wish him luck in this election but he has the right to run. lol

Mooge   

shariif is the guy who has the most money. farmajo is next. abdiweli is dead last.

so chances are the big money guys will buy this election. lol.

Mooge   

farmaajo people are asserting shariif killed them also. i don't see you asking them the same thing. lool

you are busted. it took me a minute to take your covers off. poor guy

Abwaan   

Mooge;855887 wrote:
shariif is the guy who has the most money. farmajo is next. abdiweli is dead last.

so chances are the big money guys will buy this election. lol.

You forgot Sharif Hassan, isku soo duuboo I don't think in lacagtoodu meel geyneyso this time. At least Soomaalida baahan baa ka qadeyneysa which is good other than that all of them will loose insha Allah.:D

Mooge   

^^hahaha.

farmaajo asked his staff and gaurds to push and pull each other as if he couldn't even find a place to stand. loool. dadkii baa ka batay oo mee la kala mara la wayey.

Dabrow   

If it was fair election then Farmaajo would have been the people choice. Inorder to take the country to next level we need a man like Farmaajo. Wish him the best in the upcoming selection.

Mooge   

Dabrow;855942 wrote:
If it was fair election then Farmaajo would have been the people choice. Inorder to take the country to next level we need a man like Farmaajo. Wish him the best in the upcoming selection.

because reer abti baad u tihiin sow maaha (his mom is from buuhoodle). hahahaha. busted.

Abwaan   

Dadka SOL horta qabiillada yaa la kala yahay yaa bara...Hadda Dabrow beeshiisa waan bartay by judging him on Mooge's comment.:D