Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mudane Faarmaajo Welcome To Mogadishu

Abwaan   

Macallinka;855760 wrote:

iyadoo la sheegayo in aanay ka marneyn dhaqaalo lagu bixiyay dadweynaha la isugu keenay inay soo dibad baxaan.

Have you guys read this sentence? Not everybody might have been paid of course and I personally think that many are genuine but the organisers and kuwa ugu firfircoon mallaga yaabaa inay xoogaagooda qaateen? Ogaada dhallinyaradaan wax shaqo ah kama dhacdo. It is sad in dad ku dhinteen. I hope inaysan Shabaab ka faa'iideysan oo aysan ummaddaan shacabka ah ee da'yarta u badan baabi'in.

I think for whatever reason, there is no doubt that Farmaajo would win if ordinary Somalis were voting, but they are not unfortunately. Farmaajo should not waste his time now and he should wait after four years because this show is run by the very same people who sacked him; the International Community. I even heard that he went against their advice of not going to Mogadishu or organise rallies.. If that is completely true I do not know. Reer Farmaajo jecel my advice is just don't shoot the messenger. I know we don't like to hear certain things whether they are true or not. Yunis bal warka keen, let us have a healhty discussion over here.

It was a good well staged welcome. But the results are terrible, civilians maimed & killed. It makes no sense to hold such rallies when the people are not even voting.

lool@Abwaan .

Sxb the guy made a history, he united Somalia period. It’s a new Era, the first time a Politian gets support not because of his Qabiil but because of what he stands for.

General Duke;855782 wrote:
It was a good well staged welcome. But the results are terrible, civilians maimed & killed. It makes no sense to hold such rallies when the people are not even voting.

That is a question u should put to the current government who promised to beef up the security. Plus the news said the shooters were from the TFG soldiers who were supporting one of the Musharaxiin.

Abwaan   

Macallinka, One thing I like about Farmaajo and his supporters is this whole thing is not filled with clan propoganda. Nothing is 100% but letmus give the guy a credit for that at least. In la ia xasdo ma ahan. Unlike many taas qatar buu ku yahay. No clan maalaycni here...

Burn Notice;855774 wrote:
We’ve been told by email via government aides in the Somali capital that President Ahmed is subtly threatening a return to open conflict if his camp loses the top seat.

DissidentNation.com

Sharif is a disgrace...he needs to thrown out ASAP ...it will be very unfortunate should he continue as President ...

I

LOL adeer naga daa dee wax aan macquul ahayn baad wadaa, so if sheikh shariif doesn't get elected he will start a conlifct miyaa okay with the support of who? Sheeko ayaad wadaa malaha sheekada coffee shop ka maqashay baa inoo sheegeysaa.

Macallinka;855783 wrote:
lool@Abwaan .

Sxb the guy made a history, he united Somalia period. It’s a new Era, the first time a Politian gets support not because of his Qabiil but because of what he stands for.

True laakin he didn't do it all by himself he had a cabinet with great qualities.

@Abwan

True to that, also many of the supports of Farmaajo know that he is not gonna win for this election cause as you said the International community has different agend for Somalia but atleast the people of Somalia want to rejoice for the first time in the last 21 yrs there is a politician who they support simply they think he can take this country out its misery !

Mooge   

forget about the well staged PR show. the question i have is why his people always kill street kids?

farmaajo is a nice guy but his people are doing this the wrong way by killing innocent street kids everytime to make headlines about his arrival. in nairobi everyone was saying watch when he geos back his guards will kill one of the street kids soo dhaweynaya to make the arrival a news worthy . it turns out excactly what they were saying in nairobi fadhikudirir is true. this is really not good. he needs to tell his PR people to stop this nonsense killing.

watch next time. somone in his campaign will kill another ciyaal suuq.

Yunis   

AUN - those 3 individuals who lost their lives.

Faroole boyz, your hostility towards him stems from a year or so ago with Faroole's infamous carte blanche offense on Farmaajo. but, Su'aal - Tolku ma'kala haro miyaa?

Am I missing something here, is the election being held on SOL Forum? - Do you guys seriously think these nauseating Abdi-wali posts about him being the greatest, highest; most educated...etc will add an ounce to his chances.

Abwaan - No debate here, waaba kugu raacsanahay 4 years kaad ka hadashay.

Shariif is hell bent on winning, so it’s only for him to lose. unless of course A-wali/Farmaajo/Samaters and others to quickly forged alliance by next week, for the sake of Somalia, which is highly unlikely.

Mooge   

yunus, farmaajo blew his chances. he was supposed to take advantage of oppurtinuty offered and unite the country. instead he devided it and puntlanders were not part of his somalia. waxba ha maqlin shekoiyinkan la leyahay dadka jecel. hadii USC clans jeclaadeen because puntlanders buu laad marsiiyey doesn't make him any good walal.

if nur bidar wins and he supports puntland , faroole will be his best friend. believe me that is written on stone.

abdiweli set a tone for the country that everyone should be supporting this govement. he had fights with faroole and didn't get along with him but he never attacked puntland and its people. farmaajo attacked and he finally regretted it because faroole used mahiga to kick him out of office.

let us be honest. farmajo hadu towbad kenay wa mesheda lakin wuxu puntland ku sameyaya wax loo sacab tumi karo maha.

Mooge   

apophis, that is nairobi fadhikudirir and it is high suspicous why there is shooting everytime farmajo shows up.

Somalia   

Yunis;855861 wrote:
AUN - those 3 individuals who lost their lives.

Faroole boyz, your hostility towards him stems from a year or so ago with Faroole's infamous carte blanche offense on Farmaajo. but, Su'aal - Tolku ma'kala haro miyaa?

Am I missing something here, is the election being held on SOL Forum? - Do you guys seriously think these nauseating Abdi-wali posts about him being the greatest, highest; most educated...etc will add an ounce to his chances.

Stop being hostile about our post, no one blames Farmaajo for the deaths at his rallies.

Abwaan   

Apophis;855875 wrote:
You claimed the man's entourage murder people as means of getting publicity yet you haven't a shred of evidence but "it is high suspicous..." Either show us something or keep quiet.

Don't expect a reliable evidence cause he already stated that his sources are fadhi-ku-dirir in Nairobi.:D