Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed angry frustrated because he won't get his way.... It's not 2009 mate

Taleexi   

From Macallin dugsi to madaxweynanimo - innaanu macaanka bahasha sidaa uga degayn waa garanayey. Go Shariif go!

Taleexi   

Markuu mudane Shariif madaxweyne noqday wuxuu ka xayndaabmay xaqiiqada wuxuu ka adeejiyey la taliyayaal fikir gaaban.

A_Khadar   

What goes around come around... The man is reasonable though.. I would let the current team continue in to the post transition era so things don't leap back..

I think we have to be more careful especially when we are dealing with third rate Somali blogs. They have no sense of decency to report the truth. These Somali blogs lack credibility but it isn't to say that Sharif did not throw a temper tantrum.

Even if he did, its the same old theatrics. Nothing new here. Everything these so called "politicians" do are

staged. Nothing surprises me about Team Sharif. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

The political machine that is Macalin Sharif is on overload.

That said, I love the man.(He brought us Abdi Weli (An efficient manager) with a very competent Cabinet behind him.)

But I loved Adeero Yusuf more. Adeero knew when to step aside. He showed the Somali people, more importantly, me that we can believe in governance. And when its the best interest of the Somali people, Adeero was credible. He was a peach

compare to Sharif.

On the other hand, Sharif the candidate is incredibly wicked. The candidate, not so much the man, is hungry for power. Will

not hesitate to throw his allies under the best if it serves his interest.

So, what does this all mean? It means that we could be in worse shape if Sharif is victorious in this coming elections. Much more so than him being a spoiler in these latest meetings. The long term damage could be irreversible. So, the question

you should all ask is, do you prefer long term gains in place of short term loss? If so, let Sharif throw hissy fit. Atleast, give

him that.

Abwaan   

Abwaan;855103 wrote:
Ina Sh. muxiyadiin Celi Dheere, waxaa dhaly Sh. Soomaaliya caan ka ah weliba Ahlu Sunna, wuu ka tirsan yahay waana big member in la is inkiro ma ahane laakiin Sh. Sharif ayaa si boob iyo Farsamoba ah ugu daray lixda saxiixe since Shirkii Muqdisho ee ugu horreerey it was earlier than Garowe. Wuxuuba ka tirsan yahay la taliyeyaashiisa, marka Sh. sharif's empire is crumpling now.

Sorry Che, I want to correct the guy's name. It is C/llaahi Macallin Nuur, waxaa dhalay AUN Macallin Nuur oo caan ka ahaa Soomaaliya, not Sh. Muxiyaddiin.

Taleexi;855013 wrote:
From Macallin dugsi to madaxweynanimo - innaanu macaanka bahasha sidaa uga degayn waa garanayey. Go Shariif go!

Taleexi, taageerada Shariifka naga kala daa.:D Ma kabiir buu kuu ahaa?:D

Macallin was a respected elder and dhariiqa leader. He had numerous dugsi-quran centers in Mogadishu before the fall of Somali government.

If it is true , it is sad that his religious legacy is exploited and his centers serve recruit bases for western intelligence