Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed angry frustrated because he won't get his way.... It's not 2009 mate

Somalia   

Abwaan;854744 wrote:
Good for you haddii aad qabiiliiste baan ahay aad wejiga ku dhegsatey oo aad ku faaneysid. For, Oba isagay u taallaa wixii uu yiraa afkiisuu ka dhahay, af jooga iyo adimmo lo'aadna ma loo adeego. You think that people will become labelled what you and others who had no other intention other than ciddeenaa Soomaaliya u fiican label on, when they are busted? Who cares? II didn't come here in SOL in la i ammaano amase aan gabar ka guursado. I know what I am, Ilaah un baanan ka rabaa aqoonsi no one else. Halkaas hannoo kala joogto.

LOL, talk about twisting words, supporting federalism is now qabilist what a run, but I am glad you on the other hand come true to what you are, very good Abwaan, and indeed lets end it here.

Sharif wants to change the electoral commission.

The others seem to be on board. His isolation is indeed expected. He can not even say that he is upset out of fear...

It's a new dawn.

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;854753 wrote:
Somali leaders don't have clan motives but they have figured the rest of us do! We confuse their interest with that of the clan.

Che, I wasn't talking about the Somali leaders only ...:D..but I do think that they do have a clan interest because that is the easiest way that they will stay on power; a lot of thier clan members will always support them regardless of anything else.

^Their interests is not align with that their clan-who could honestly say Sharif did anything for his clan or Faroole did anything for his? We are mules and these men understand that. We are too stup!d to realize that. They are probably having tea together now and mocking us.

peasant   

Nothing is new here, Sharif has a long history of road blocking functioning government in a fragile states. In 2008 he was moaning and pickering like he is doing now and when he was given a chance to run the country, he surprisingly continued using the same policies he previously claimed to oppose! Go figure why? I personally wont be surprised if this guy derails the road map and puts the country in peril again.

Abwaan   

Sharif, ninkan dheer ee Ina Muxoyadiin inuu meesha keensaday waa iska caddahay sida loo istaajiyey oo shirka looga saaray.:D It would be interesting to see if Faroole uu Abdiweli sidaas oo kale u kaxaysan kari lahaa haddii uu xanaaqi lahaa...Soomaali wareer badanaa...Siyaasad baa meeshan taal bay ku leeyihiin.:D

Somalia   

Aw-Libaax's wing lost so bad, but put on a brave fight, how can they have another man representing them, he's not even from the movement and he has been representing them since Garowe Principles to London Conference, Istanbul Conference all the way to this one, how embarrassing :D:D