Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Hargeysa should take example from Muqdisho.

Arafat, inaadeero, i've always known you had your southern learning tendencies but please stop uttering such nonsense. mogidisho is a hell-on-earth. its virtually a post-apocalyptic wastland. it looks like a nuclear armageddon has ripped through this hell-hole like hiroshima. the people will never recover from all those years of beheadings, abuse and trauma. its social-fabric is destroyed let alone parking space for cars.

pathetic statement oba! two years from now i will quote this rather sexed-up fallacy of yours back to you and you will see the glee in my face lol.

Xamar will never recover becos it doesn't have the capacity to reach those ever-so-critical prerequisite for development. these are not difficult. they are peace, stability and most importantly governance. there is killings, pillaging and destruction on a daily-basis and not only towards the government but on a micro-scale affecting its social fabric. your people have become degenerates, they've evolved into pariahs and have developed an absence mind that is incapable of thinking let alone one that is capable of making strides towards development. if you expect me to believe that hype generated on SOL boards or the hyperbolic relative success covered by international media like TED then you've clearly mislead. at best Xamar and its environs will continue as it currently is - slight economic growth coupled with some semblance of governance and at the very worse - well... we haven't seen the worse yet but something similar to the criminality, rape orgies in mosques, protracted inter-tribal warfare and lawlessness of the worse type as witnessed in early 1990s and beyond anything seen or covered by international media.

there is bound to be some evil force lurking in the background - when it makes it apparence, i shall again be there to state it but for now enjoy your success for now....!

Alpha Blondy;854075 wrote:
pathetic statement oba! two years from now i will quote this rather sexed-up fallacy of yours back to you and you will see the glee in my face lol.

Xamar
will never recover becos it doesn't have the capacity to reach those ever-so-critical prerequisite for development. these are not difficult. they are peace, stability and most importantly governance. there is killings, pillaging and destruction on a daily-basis and not only towards the government but on a micro-scale affecting its social fabric. your people have become degenerates, they've evolved into pariahs and have developed an absence mind that is incapable of thinking let alone one that is capable of making strides towards development. if you expect me to believe that hype generated on SOL boards or the hyperbolic relative success covered by international media like TED then you've clearly mislead. at best Xamar and its environs will continue as it currently is - slight economic growth coupled with some semblance of governance and at the very worse - well... we haven't seen the worse yet but something similar to the criminality, rape orgies in mosques, protracted inter-tribal warfare and lawlessness of the worse type as witnessed in early 1990s and beyond anything seen or covered by international media.

there is bound to be some evil force lurking in the background - when it makes it apparence, i shall again be there to state it but for now enjoy your success for now....!

The only reason why the degenerates are walking around freely in Mogadishu is due to the absence of the rule of law. As long as the system exists, these degenerates will be shoved into prison where they belong. Every society has sick degenerates, but these societies made.the decision to lock these people up.

Carafaat   

Guys, I didnt start this as Muqdisho vs Hargeysa thread. But to raise the issue that without public owned, it's hard to develop a city. Even the small things as car parkings.

We should nationalise all land. So we put our resources in to development rather than putting millions in speculating on land and driving up the price.

Carafaat Why London never learn from Paris how they build bolivares and never from Peking how they organised opening ceremony?

Because London can't be Paris or Peking

Xamar waa juud kama juud, destroyed and built so many times. All due with respect to all Somali cities or tribal capitals, there's no place like the city by the sea aka the Pearl. Every other Somali city will just have to settle for the second.

Good luck with Xamar.

After 30 years of investment in infrastructure with all the Somali & International money, it deserves to have some good parking lots and other things. I have been telling you that the "second capital" have been neclected by the Xamar regimes.

and this city is still producing the Great & The famous Somali race, Mo Farah being the latest.

Mo farah

Rageh Omar.

Kainaan.

Iman.

Cadaay.

and the list goes on and on.;)