Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Olympics 2012 Thread

Abtigiis   

Superb by Mo, congratulations. Kenenisa is well beyond his best and has been struggling all this year, but I thought he will do it tonight. IT IS now very clear Mo is a bettef runner right now. Wasn't a fluke at all!

@ Abtigiis MO trained for this night for the last 4 yrs , he even moved to US to do jst that. I knew he is gonna win Gabrasallase said MO is the man to beat .....they knew it he is gonna destroy them tonight and that he did brilliantly !

N.O.R.F   

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Well done to MO. A great run. What a great night for british athletics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.O.R.F   

I was jumping around like crazy :D

He beat the Ethiopians who tried xaasidnimo tactics. Can't believe any self respecting Somali would root for the Ethios over Mo.

Blessed   

Faarax-Brawn;854435 wrote:
for the doubters, you saw him with your eyes. to the haters, he is here to stay. to beat bekele and tadese and masai,is a fete. what a race. what a//

Haters can eat cake. Our lad Mohamed Faarah did it in style! Jess and Mo have done us proud!! What a great night for team GB.

Can't wait for the Jamaican show down!