Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Leave my clothes ALONE!

Carafaat   

When I am at my brother's house and I see something nice, I wouldnt hesitate a second to take it.

su casa,waa mi casa

Narniah   

It's my sisters mostly, and a few close friends who are like fam. They shop in my wardrobe like it's a shop. I just have trouble saying no....But after some of my stuff go missing I think I need to learn to master the art of saying no. I just don't know how..and even if I say it they never take me seriously, they just go ahead and do whatever they want with my stuff.

Lol@ .whoever said dar u so gad

I actually already do that, whenever I go shopping I always buy it in pairs. But when they ruin their stuff guess where they go tho? ...straight to my wardrobe.

wyre   

NGONGE;849587 wrote:
Bah! I saw the title and assumed it was one of A&T's stories....

:D :D

Juxa   

Narniah younger sisters are always difficult to deal with. She will grow out of it so be patient.

There will be a time when you are not cool or stylish enough for her. So just sit back and enjoy

Narniah it's time to become the No Woman asap the more no's the less likely they will come back. The reason they are stealing your clothes is because you haven't set any boundaries with them and you give them the impression it's ok.

Narniah   

Juxa, actually it's both my younger and older sisters. I'm a bit of a neat freak, I gotta keep my stuff clean and organised. They are taking advantage of that.

Blue Seriously your soo right I need to learn to say no and stick by it. I don't know why I find it so hard! But recently nobody even asks me, they just nick it off me.

Lol Showqi...

Chimera   

You need a lock on your wardrobe closet, problem solved. However they say people that have trouble saying no, lack character and confidence, because you're worried about their feelings, while forgetting they did not consider yours when they went on a shopping spree.

Better that you put your foot down now and say no to your sibling/friends than continue in this matter and stumble into marriage as a raaliyo and become a 'yes' woman, because there will be plenty of things he's going to want borrow from you as well, though it may not be in your wardrobe but rather in your bank-account.

Aaliyyah   

Narniah, lol I know what you mean. But, still hun it is a blessing to have your sisters there wanting to share with you things. Waligiin ma wada joogi doontin, at some point you all going to have your own life. And, then you will wish to have a sister who bugs you and borrows your clothes or shoes. So it is all a blessing in disguise. Make the most of it :)..just talk to them to be a little more responsible when dealing with your clothes. That should suffice.

salaam