Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Leave my clothes ALONE!

Narniah   

Why can't people just understand that I don't want them wearing my clothes or borrow it. They say i'm greedy and that I don't like to share. Buy your own flippin clothes and leave your eyes off mine!

I don't like people wearing my clothes, if you do it, you might as well keep it.

Specially when you won't even take care of it.

Oh and my shoes, why on earth would anyone ever wear someone else's shoes is soo beyond me, that's so unhygienic seriously how ridiculous is that.

If someone doesn't even respect their own clothes, and throws it on the floor, never puts it in the wash, and thinks they can shop in my wardrobe and just pick clean clothes and run off with it, only to find it under their bed a week later.

How about I wake up and someone just took my new sneakers, because they couldn't find their other shoe...seriously I can't take this anymore.

Arghh!

-Rant over-..

I don't think I had shared with any dhar or kabo with anyone since my adolescence. Qofkii damco waxaa qabo in uu gistho, ha iska qaato. dharkeyga xili aan gishto iyo waqti aan gishto leeyihiin. Iskama gishti mida ugu soo horeyso. Nope. And if this pattern changes or is interrupted something would bother me, I am sure, though it isn't tested yet.

No to tabalcaaro.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;849402 wrote:
I don't think I had shared with any dhar or kabo with anyone since my adolescence. Qofkii damco waxaa qabo in uu gistho, ha iska qaato. dharkeyga xili aan gishto iyo waqti aan gishto leeyihiin. Iskama gishti mida ugu soo horeyso. Nope. And if this pattern changes or is interrupted something would bother me, I am sure, though it isn't tested yet.

No to tabalcaaro.

War nin fiican ayaaba tahaye, sxb Suit aankaa borrow gareensakaro maheesaa? Maxkamad ayaan leeyaheye? :)

Lacoste Islii meel la dhaho ayee ku gacan gishay. Ar maxaa sharafta laga qaaday. Fake, fake, fake iyagoo wada ah, though some of the shoes looked like better than the real ones. Lacoste iyo Dolce & Gabbana labadaas magacooda loogu dilay in Islii.

Abwaan   

Nin-Yaaban;849406 wrote:
War nin fiican ayaaba tahaye, sxb Suit aankaa borrow gareensakaro maheesaa? Maxkamad ayaan leeyaheye?
:)

:D jaanis baa ku soo maray oo waa kaa faa'ideysaneysaa miyaane?

wyre   

I Don't Share People's Clothes And I Don't Like To Share Mine, But If Some1 Borrows A Shirt, He Can Keep It