Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Madaxweyne Faroole oo booqasho ku tegay magaalada Jig-jiga

I am as calm as Faroole walking around the Jigjiga campus...:D you on the other hand are comfortable with the secessionist clowns who's ancestors used to make poems about your clans intelligence. At ease soldier..:D

I like the discussion. Professor Abtigiis's vision is coming to fruition. Alas, it took academic to use his intellectual muscle to coin Azania for Kismayo , and Abtigiis completes the political/cultural composition with even bigger proposal.

For those of you who doubt my assertion, refer the 'Interview thread' I once created where professor Abtigiis gave the thesis of the looming D-block union. Only if that post wasn't interrupted by SNM skirmishes ....

Xaaji Xunjuf;844186 wrote:
Abtigiis u sheeg inaynu ceelki Bulaale ka wada cabno Abtigiis waligi caluula ma arkin iyo bandar qaasim dadkano oo dhan SOL bu ku bartay Aan ahayn inanti reer Puntland eeh siyaasada ku weereerisay:D

It may be true that Professor Abtigiis never saw those cities and communities. But considering the anticipated economic boom of that region, Professor Abtigiis is on a short list Faroole keeps to draw expertise and skills of teh kawaadirta xulufada cusub ee Jigjiga laga dhawaaqay :D

Abtigiis   

War Xinn, waan ku salaamay awoow! Waa maxay fikradan jinaabeeysan ee D ee aad idaba wadaa!! War my vision is a united somaaliweyn! I do not give two hoots to Gandhi's daydream of Azania, to Iley and Faroole!

It is however a fact that the D block is the glue of somali unity and the more it gets unified, the more the dream of somaliweyn comes closer! However, it is free men who have to spearhead this cohesion, not selluts like Iley and Faroole who take orders from Melez!

Generale, the SL guys are proven gob!

Carafaat   

Fiqi,

Interesting thought. I haven't looked the TFG-Somaliland talks from a clan perspective. And the Garowe-Jigjiga as the answer to it. But I think its quite positive as long 'bahasha kor loo wado', oo dhaafto sub-clans and as long all these talks are political, trade and economic related.

It would mean if these talks are succesfull we are one step away from Somaliweyn. All we need then is the two coalitions to talk and merge.

Not bad all, me thinks.

Professor Abtigiis, when I asked you why a D block now, your answer was quite convincing. It would achieve two noble goals in a one stroke , unites Hargeysa and Mogadishu (ditto the union), and deprives Alshabaab from depressed base of D folks in Jubbooyinka ...

You're genius

xiinfaniin;844299 wrote:
Professor Abtigiis, when I asked you why a D block now, your answer was quite convincing. It would achieve to noble goals in a one stroke , unites Hargeysa and Mogadishu (ditto the union), and deprives Alshabaab from depressed base of D folks in Jubbooyinka ...

You're genius

so at the end of the day Abtigiis is a stealth, sneaky DAG activist. qarxiska jooji xiin.

gooni   

Waa gob intaad bishan malabka dhuuqayso, islaan uur leh markay xabsiga malez ka barooratana waa guun dhogor leh, waa hadba siday jidbada dhaantadu kuu qabato.

Abtigiis   

gooni;844301 wrote:
Waa gob intaad bishan malabka dhuuqayso, islaan uur leh markay xabsiga malez ka barooratana waa guun dhogor leh, waa hadba siday jidbada dhaantadu kuu qabato.

:D :D war dee haye gooni, soo intaa inantii talafoon naguma maamulayso go'e!!

So far the road-map is on track so is the constitution but if there's any disruption to it, Puntland with its new found wealth and political steel will be not accepting anything as an agreeable outcome nor a directive by an unlawful marriage of convenience between Mogadishu and Hargaysa sponsored by Djibouti Republic.

Carafaat   

Fiqikhayre;844358 wrote:
So far the road-map is on track so is the constitution but if there's any disruption to it, Puntland with its new found wealth and political steel will be not accepting anything as an agreeable outcome nor a directive by an unlawful marriage of convenience between Mogadishu and Hargaysa sponsored by Djibouti Republic.

:D Fiqi, tani malaa wee kasoo dhacday. midnimada umada Somaliyeed ma kasoo hor jeeda.

Abwaan   

Is that a new maamul goboleed hawada la iskaga dari rabo? Juba-Raas baaba shaqeyn lahayd haddii sheekooyinkaas jiraan!