Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Madaxweyne Faroole oo booqasho ku tegay magaalada Jig-jiga

Abtigiis;844068 wrote:
Everyone realises this is an alliance between two stooges of Meles Zenawi. My vision is a united somali, not a united Da.ro.d! There is no such thing! I HAVE Always felt closer to Somalilanders than to puntlanders to be honest. And I believe the Hargeisawi's will feel the same. otherwise they would not have composed these lines:

Agga! iyo ogoobeey

haduu yidhaa, waa is afgaranaaye

Afamadoow markii lagu daraan

Nacay Ogaaaa.deeene

:D
:D

On the pcitures, adeer, only fools do not know there is development going on in the region from late 1990s!!!! It is part of the wider infrastructural development going in the region. But the pictures do not reflect all the truth: the arrests, detention, rape, fear that people in the region experience on a daily basis outside the frame of the CAMERA! Fools can think the good face shown here about the region is the reality. If they want the truth about the region, and they are sincere, they can go and read the reports of independent international organisations -UN, Human Rights Watch etc!

But Jigjiga was always better than Garowe, Galkacyo and Bossaso! or most of the towns in Somalia to be honest! The logic is simple: it has been growing and receiving a lot of money in the last two decades while the others were stagnating or dying!

Abtigiis u sheeg inaynu ceelki Bulaale ka wada cabno Abtigiis waligi caluula ma arkin iyo bandar qaasim dadkano oo dhan SOL bu ku bartay Aan ahayn inanti reer Puntland eeh siyaasada ku weereerisay:D

Xaaji Mogadishu and Hargaysa don't want Federalism as it would disadvantage them therefore their best interest would lie in a merger of the two at the expense of Federalism. They're fighting for their survival adeer and I want to be in charge of my own affairs. Fact is the secessionists want to secede because of me and the southern folks kept the capital city of Mogadishu in anarchy because of me, therefore this unlawful marriage of convenience won't work as I have a great say and it will show inshaallaah.

Fiqi Somaliland declared their re-independence in 1991 before Puntland was established there is no conspiracy. Somaliland is not interested in Somalia under a federal state or Confederacy state or unitary state they made their case clear that their statehood is non negotiable. As for the south you just have to convince you're brothers that federalism is the way forward according to the Folks in Puntland. But you're southern brothers want a decentralized state and cannot share a state based on Kinship as you did. Galguduud and southern Mudug and Hiiraan they have no interest in sharing one clan state that doesn't mean they are against you. The shabeelada hoose and shabeelada dhexe regions are also very diverse tribal identity is not alive in the South they rather identify themselves as i am reer hiiraan reer Jawhar reer Bay or reer Bakool Reer Xamar etc

Adeer Somalia's politics are very clannish in their nature and especially at this times. You're not a country of your own what we're witnessing here is an unlawful marriage between Mogadishu and Hargaysa, those who want to secede and those who kept the country in chaos. It's a unlawful clannish marriage made out of convenience and not out of choice and designed to throw federalism the version Puntland see's out of the window. Your minion Djibouti is aiding you because out of clannish reasons and due to the fact that Djibouti supported Mogadishu and Hargaysa throughout the twenty years of chaos and anarchy at the expense of the D-Block nation.

Get your act together as we are in a war.

Thats just nonsense Djibouti is a neighbor of Somaliland and its in their interests to have relations with Somaliland and good relations is needed the movement of people but that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy against Puntland. Somaliland has other political ambitions than the folks in Mogadisho hence why the talks between Somaliland and Somalia are starting now after 21 years. The Federalism you want is something the other Somalis in the south of the country are not interested in not because they don't like you but because they think its infeasible. Somalia's political power-sharing is still pretty fair 4.5 the 4 major tribes sharing the Parliament and the cabinet the President and Prime Minister. Its just some don't believe in 4.5 Clan federalism and that's the problem.

Abtigiis;844202 wrote:
War fiqi'ga ileen qabyaalad baa madax martay!! We don't want a DAG to confront the HAG!

Abtigiis Fiqi wuxu leeyahay reer Somaliyeed oo Puntland iyo Jubaland dega ba lo heshiiyey markaas Ileey oo isla reerki habeen iyo maalin Jeel O'gaden ku gura ayaan garab ka dayey:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;844203 wrote:
Thats just nonsense Djibouti is a neighbor of Somaliland and its in their interests to have relations with Somaliland and good relations is needed the movement of people but that doesn't mean there is a conspiracy against Puntland. Somaliland has other political ambitions than the folks in Mogadisho hence why the talks between Somaliland and Somalia are starting now after 21 years.

Fiqi seems to support unity between brothers like you do with Djibouti. But not only Dijbouti..

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/53003-New-Mamuul-goboleed-in-Somalia-udubland

Why support this phantom state I wonder? :)

Not sure why people are foaming from re mouth, Jigjiga is an important city and one that should be supported and utilized by those who can milk the cow. Those who fear an alliance and say there is no such thing ah well we have pictures and all you have is a prisoner complex. Let the sea farers set you free lad..:D

Somalia;844218 wrote:
Fiqi seems to support unity between brothers like you do with Djibouti. But not only Dijbouti..

Why support this phantom state I wonder?
:)

Djibouti is a Somali country and its a neighbor of Somaliland there is trade between the two countries 30% of the Somaliland citizens hold the Djibouti nationality. As for udubland state every one knows i am against clan federalism but udubland state is a funny name udub a Somaliland party:D But fiqi is thinking there is a huge conspiracy against one of the Major Somali clans. So he thinks signing deals with Ileey is something positive a new clan alliance on the horizon between Garowe and Jigjiga:D